• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

pGhi`s workout..

MaKaVeLi

MaKaVeLi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
551
Points
16
looks to me like you and hoke train together! some good weight there
 
alee`

alee`

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2008
Messages
47
Points
6
Makalevi :D I train too with peghi and hoke btw :D
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
great curls/pressing. pulldowns are really good as well bro:tiphat:
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Thanks for support guys. :)
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Solid pressing bro :xyxthumbs:
You must have got a nice pump from that :)
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Keep up that style. I can only imagine the competition between the three of you :)
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Actually I am out of that competition: I train in my own series :D.

And that league is not better than mine and alee`s.

Well I guess that alee` is strongest guy but he is about 15-20kg heavier than me..
But I and h0ke are in same league with weights. But h0ke is "little" bit heavier than me.. :hhj::weaksuace:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
And that league is not better than mine and alee`s.

Well I guess that alee` is strongest guy but he is about 15-20kg heavier than me..
But I and h0ke are in same league with weights. But h0ke is "little" bit heavier than me.. :hhj::weaksuace:

I'm taller :icon_smile_flipoff:
 
alee`

alee`

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2008
Messages
47
Points
6
Nice discussion here :D Aaah, I am not strongest man in every sector. We all have our own strenghts, but remember gays I own ( will own ) most of them !!!:hsughr:
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Nice discussion here :D Aaah, I am not strongest man in every sector. We all have our own strenghts, but remember gays I own ( will own ) most of them !!!:hsughr:

We have a plan for that and u don't have any clues about that. Maybe we gonna do, as we in Finland call that, "temet" or maybe we are not going to do that MUHAHAHA!

And actually I am the strongest guy, I just act that I am weakist!
 
alee`

alee`

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2008
Messages
47
Points
6
Hoke could you tell me. How much you take on barbell sguat ?? :D
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Alee could u tell me how much you take on standing calf raises ?? :D
Now we have to stop growing this noob log man!
 
alee`

alee`

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2008
Messages
47
Points
6
Could you do the exercise of this day darling? :D:D Hmm lets think... What we done today ? :D
 

Similar threads

Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
28
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Fadi Hussain
Replies
0
Views
49
Fadi Hussain
Fadi Hussain
Mind Pump TV
Replies
0
Views
45
Mind Pump TV
Mind Pump TV
Top