• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

pGhi`s workout..

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
Definitely get those pics up bro:xyxthumbs:
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Couple pics.. more coming next week maybe :)
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
pretty skinny, but lookin good
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
what`s wrong being skinny :dunnodude:
 
VBP

VBP

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2007
Messages
179
Points
16
yeah, still tight... just keep adding some mass, and it'll be fine;)

E:
I am not trying add mass ATM.. Trying to stay lean next 2 weeks and then BULK
Sylkityksen makua?
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
I am not trying add mass ATM.. Trying to stay lean next 2 weeks and then BULK :)
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Ouhh! So sexy man! :D "pGhi and eight little kids"..
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Back in Pussyness :ughnoes:

So I have been back in gym now few days..

Todays upper body pumping workout :

Cable Crossover:
20x10kg + 20x15kg + 20x20kg

Bent Over Row (smith)
20x25kg + 20x45kg ( remember: ONLY PUMPING! :bowroflarms: )

Straight-Arm Pulldown (with rope)
20x40kg + 20x40kg + 20x45kg

Seated Side Lateral Raise:
15x8kg + 20x6kg(little help) + 20x5kg

Kick Back (cable)
3x20x10kg

ABS

So today was recovering workout but I will hit to gym very hard in tuesday!!!

Todays training partners :
Left Karska and Right alee
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Welcome back pGhi :D
Good looking session mate :xyxthumbs:
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
good workout, glad you're back.. the left fella looks like a big boy :linedrunk:
 
EternaL

EternaL

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2007
Messages
173
Points
16
good workout nice to see some new sessions:xyxthumbs:
 
alee`

alee`

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2008
Messages
47
Points
6
That was nice session :D I and peghi was "little" over pump after the training in sunday :D Maybe we need to take a picture for us next time in gym ? :D What do you say about that peghi ? :D
 
alee`

alee`

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2008
Messages
47
Points
6
Peghi is maybe the bigest gay in the gym i thinks :D
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Thanks man :) That is a complement :)
 

Similar threads

Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
28
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Fadi Hussain
Replies
0
Views
49
Fadi Hussain
Fadi Hussain
Mind Pump TV
Replies
0
Views
45
Mind Pump TV
Mind Pump TV
Top