• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

pGhi`s workout..

pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
^^ Will do :)

^^^^ h0ke ur so SEXY :D Want to do some web camera sessions? :D
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Couple of good sessions there. First one was long but nice! :xyxthumbs:
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Hello FELLAS :)

I havent been around lately but I was in gym today.

I had my Top 5 workout ever and dont want to post it in here.. just terrible.

But I will update this now :)
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
^Yeah, I know why u don't want to post it :D, I didn' post mine eather. Should I post yours':D:D?
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
^ I think that u don't want to see that session bro. :D He won't tell that to anyone, and if I tell it, he will kill me. :stoofoo: Btw he promised to me that he would come to train today!!
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Uuh ;) today some back and biceps :D
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Today had some back and bi´s!!

Back:
Smith Machine Bent Over Row
10x55kg + 10x65kg + 10x75kg + 8x80kg

One-Arm Dumbbell Row
12x23,5kg + 10x33,5kg + 10x43,5kg + 10x38,5kg

Underhand Cable Pulldowns
10x65kg + 10x75kg + 8x75kg :no:


Biceps:
Alternate Hammer Curl
10x11kg + 10x16kg + 10x18,5kg + 5x23,5kg

Seated Dumbbell Inner-Bicep Curl (some kind of variation of this move, it burns!!)
3x25x8kg

40 mins of cardio :)

Uuh SEXYY :)
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Sexy workout:gaygay:
Seriously a good session bro.:)
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Looks good. This session looks so familiar, where I have seen it before?:dunnodude:
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
hmm.. In ur dreams :D :Dance::punchballs:
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
ookkkaay here we go again :)

Chest and triceps :

Incline Dumbbell bench press :

15x16kg + 12x23.5kg + 10x28.5kg

Cable Flyes :

15x15kg + 3x10x25kg

Pec Deck :

20x25kg + 2x10x50kg ( this was kinda hard :no: )

Triceps Pushdown :

20x25kg + 3x10x55kg

Dips :

2x10

Lying Triceps Press :

3x10x30kg

Hanging leg raises :

2x20

+

10 min of high intensity cardio + 25 min low intensity

I did some dumbbell shoulde presses and standing barbell raises but not really a shoulder workout so I will hit them next time better :)

This was pretty quick workout.. weightlifting done in 40-45 mins so there was no breaks.

:brolyprize:
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Back, bi`s and shoulders.

Seated Cable Rows :

20x45kg + 10x75kg + 10x75kg + 8x90kg + 5x90kg -> 10x60kg

Underhand Cable Pulldowns :

2x10x60kg + 8x70 ( :disgust: )

Dumbbell Shoulder Press :

15x16kg + 2x10x18.5kg + 10x23.5kg

Standing Barbell Press Behind Neck :

2x20x20kg ( just pumping )

Concentration db curl :

10x16kg + 10x18.5kg -> BB curl 2x20x20kg + about 30 s concentration :runinafire:

+

30 mins cardio ( havent done yet.. just about to start :D )

:Dance:
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
awesome session man! reason for ur cardio?
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Why not :) I am getting my beach condition when I am going to Bali :)
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Don't lie bitch! U just want that "beach condition" cuz u r going to Hong Kong! U wanna hit some hot asian chicks. Btw ur train looks only some pumping?! Train harder u fkn noob bastard!









Ps. Taisit olla Alen kanssa kun noin onneton reeni ollu.:D:D
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
^^joo olin alen kanssa mutta kato paljo oli alataljassa painoo :D karska oli salilla ja kerto hyviä juttuja :D
 

Similar threads

Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
28
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Fadi Hussain
Replies
0
Views
50
Fadi Hussain
Fadi Hussain
Mind Pump TV
Replies
0
Views
45
Mind Pump TV
Mind Pump TV
Top