• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

pGhi`s workout..

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Good pushing movements there.

I hate when there's too many people clogging up the gym. :disgust:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Short but intense session i bet.Keep it up man:xyxthumbs:
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
nice numbers, no need for million sets, good stuff, keep doing your thing
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
strong shoulder presses and decline db presses there pghi:) very good work overall:2:
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
BTW that was my first decline benching..
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Today I did some Back and Bi`S!!

Wide-Grip Lat Pulldown :

15x35kg + 10x60kg + 10x65 + 10x70kg + 10x45kg

One-Arm Dumbbell Row :

10x28.5kg + 10x33.5kg + 10x38.5kg + 10x43.5kg

Cable Curls :

15x35kg + 2x15x45kg

Ez Bar Curl :

5x40kg + 6x40kg + 15x30kg

YYEAP...

Seated Machine Twist :

3x15x35kg

I was outta there!!
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Looked like a really nice workout pGhi!
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
rows and pulldowns definitely stand out! Your workouts are always awesome.
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
nice work man, db rows look great
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
nice work pghi, keep hitting them weights and building up that base young gunner
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Another nice job. DB rows really standout there again.
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Ohhh!! Very good job mate ;)! Looks kind of same as my train?
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
So yesterday (11.1.08) I had to catch up my 10.1 workout. so Here it is!!


Leg Press :

15x100kg + 2x10x200kg + 2x10x250kg

Hack Squat :

15x50kg + 2x10x90kg

Leg Extensions :

10x45kg + 2x10x55kg

Seated Machine Twist :

3x10x35kg

Dumbbell Shoulder Press :

10x16kg + 2x10x18.5 + 2x10x23.5kg

Shoulder Press Machine :

3x12x15kg (each side)

Incline Dumbbell Press :
10x18.5 + 10x23.5kg + 9x28.5kg + 10x23.5kg

Close Grip Bench Press :

10x50kg + 10x50kg

Seated Triceps Press:
10x23.5kg + 10x23.5kg + 10x28.5kg + 10(9)x33.5kg (not sure)

Cable Crossover :

15x20kg + 10x25kg + 10x30kg


I guess this was quite long workout, ha? Well I was outta there!!
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
da da da dammmm nice work across the board pghi....u keep buffing up and staying handsome
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
lots of volume. good numbers all the way through! good shit bro
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Sweet session with great Legpressing.Lots work done..:xyxthumbs:
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Looked like a really nice session m8:xyxthumbs:
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Here it comes!!!
Close/Wide-Grip Lat Pulldown:
10x50kg + 10x65kg + 10x70kg + 10x75kg + 11x80kg

Elevated Cable Rows:
10x40kg + 10x70kg + 10x75kg + 10x80kg + 10x85 or 90kg

Seated Dumbbell Curl:
10x16kg + 10x18.5kg + 10x18.5kg

Few Standing Bicep Cable Curls with unknown weights ( About 3x20x?kg )

And few Overhead Cable Curls with unknown weights ( About 3x10x?kg )


C ya :) :2:
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Pretty hot session bro :coolguy: C'ya tomorrow!
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
small but tough workout buddy, keep burstin your litte tiny ass :keke:
 

Similar threads

Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
28
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Fadi Hussain
Replies
0
Views
50
Fadi Hussain
Fadi Hussain
Mind Pump TV
Replies
0
Views
45
Mind Pump TV
Mind Pump TV
Top