• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

pGhi`s workout..

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Good session man!! get back into it hard and log often!!
 
alee`

alee`

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2008
Messages
47
Points
6
Maybe today we can work with legs ?
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
CRAZY RUSSIAN TRYING TO TAKE OUR GYM!! FUCKERS!!!

Today some chest!!

Barbell Bench Press:
10x20kg + 12x50kg + 8x60kg + 4x70kg + 2x80kg(forced!!)

Incline Dumbbell Bench Press:
12x16kg + 10x18.5kg + 2x8x23.5kg

Cable Flies:
20x10kg + 18x15 + about 20x15kg

ABS

My chest was quite sore from last sunday so no max strength but it was nice and small workout. :)
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Nice workout man!! good session!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
alee`

alee`

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2008
Messages
47
Points
6
I thinks that today is leg day ? :D
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
good shit on the bench, now post some more sessions:hsughr:
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Okay my man :D

I did biz in 19.03 and yesterday 21.03 I did back!!

BICEPS :
Seated Dumbbell Curl:
10x11kg + 10x18.5kg + 2x8x23,5kg

Seated Dumbbell Inner-Bicep Curl: 2x35x7kg

EZ-Bar Curl:
2x10x30kg

Standing One-Arm Cable Curl:
18x10kg + 10x20kg + 6x30kg

Wide-Grip EZ-Bar Curl:
2x21x20kg

BACK:

Wide-Grip Lat Pulldown:
10x60kg + 8x70kg + 8x85kg + 7x90kg + 16x50kg

T-Bar Row?:
10x25kg + 8x40kg + 2x8x55kg

One-Arm Dumbbell Row:
10x23.5 + 10x33.5kg + 2x10x43.5 + 8x43.5 -> 8x33.5kg -> 10x23.5 (WOW HAARD ONE!!)

Bent Over Barbell Row (EZ-Bar):
3x8-12x50kg

Wow that was quite hard :) but after training I was having some carb loading :D (3xTWIX + chips + Orange + quark with yogurt(30gr of protein) . So I was quite full :D
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Those are strong DB curls for sure.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Strong curls! Strong other lifts too.

Not sure if I've asked before but how come you do the smaller bi's before doing back? Don't you find it affects your back workout having already hit your bis first?
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Strong curls! Strong other lifts too.

Not sure if I've asked before but how come you do the smaller bi's before doing back? Don't you find it affects your back workout having already hit your bis first?

I did these two in diffrent days.. :)
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
So today I was in gym doing chest after 2 day break!

Smith Machine Bench Press:
10x55kg + 8x65kg + 8x75kg + 5x85kg Last two sets was forced!

Cable Crossover:
10x20kg + 10x25kg 8x30kg

Incline Dumbbell Press:
10x18,5kg + 2x8x23,5kg + 5x28.5kg

Ab Roller:
25 + 50 + 20


YEAAH!!
 
alee`

alee`

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2008
Messages
47
Points
6
It was good set about ASD today :D <3
 

Similar threads

Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
28
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Fadi Hussain
Replies
0
Views
49
Fadi Hussain
Fadi Hussain
Mind Pump TV
Replies
0
Views
45
Mind Pump TV
Mind Pump TV
Top