• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil Heath 08 vs Jay Cutler 01 (NR 2)

Who wins?

• Total voters
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay wins, he looked freakin' awesome in '01 that it was just rediculous.

It's amazing to see a BB writing "he is/was better than me". You're a master, bro.

Good luck, big man!

TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was wondering who the f*ck is that guy in your avatar lol?:xyxthumbs:

I haven't seen many pics from the ironman and arnold due to being on the road so much without my computer and was using my PDA to post.

Phil

Well from those guys Im sure you'll find loads of inspiration :xyxthumbs:
Judging by your progress until now and the rate of your progress you will surpass them all IMO

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
jays has this no problem. My baby sister has a wider shoulder span than phil heath..he will not , will not win a mr. o

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
let me correct myself..Phil heath will not win a mr. o in the next couple of years..though I do favor his physique...the judges will be looking at wolf because of his size and width...even though wolf doesn't have a classic physique.

A

animalkja

everyone seems to be a huge jay fan but for me phil is amazeing he hasnt even been around bodybuilding for that long and hes a pro i think its like 5 years of lifting or somthin hes a genetic freak give him time he will be at the top and crush everyone

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm not a Cutler fan, but he looks incredible here. Jay hands down in this comparison.

A

animalkja

i agree he does but watch out for phil