• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Phil Heath Juli 10th

A

agefranco

Member
Member
Joined
May 25, 2007
Messages
19
Points
1
That was like 3 weeks ago imagine what he would look like now, come to think of it imagine in September.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Phil looks incredible improved, that chest is about to explode!

(btw I just used the thank for this post/like this post option, it's kinda cool haha)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
He looks very much improved!, much thicker in his chest which he really needed. Hopefully he can give Jay a run for his money
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Phil and Roelly are probably the phisiques you want to achive, but that doesn't mean they are the top 2 guys out there. Phil pics always blows me away, he's terribly full and hard for being 8 weeks out...

On the other hand I don't think he can beat the 2009 Jay Cutler.
 
KingDeadlift

KingDeadlift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 7, 2006
Messages
223
Points
16
Chest, traps and legs all look improved while maintaining tightness in the midsection... Looks like he hasn't wasted his off season!

Phil = Top 3

Phil and Roelly are probably the phisiques you want to achive, but that doesn't mean they are the top 2 guys out there. Phil pics always blows me away, he's terribly full and hard for being 8 weeks out...

On the other hand I don't think he can beat the 2009 Jay Cutler.

That's the question that the answer remains to be seen for... Can Jay bring the conditioning to land him another Sandow. Pure mass with slightly off conditioning won't cut it this year... guys like Kai Greene or Phil Heath will be looking to pounce on Jay's title if he's even the least bit off mark. I believe any one of these three men can take home this years title.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Last edited by a moderator:
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
You can't really tell if he's improved or not, not yet, he's just too far out. I bet he is though.

Phil, if you're reading these, good luck to your Olympia prep, hopefully everything goes as planned!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Common Tim quit it already... for simpleton Kai fans if no one else, its confusing the heck out of them! :whistle:
 
Top