• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil Heath Juli 10th

A

agefranco

That was like 3 weeks ago imagine what he would look like now, come to think of it imagine in September.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Phil looks incredible improved, that chest is about to explode!

(btw I just used the thank for this post/like this post option, it's kinda cool haha)

Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
He looks very much improved!, much thicker in his chest which he really needed. Hopefully he can give Jay a run for his money

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phil and Roelly are probably the phisiques you want to achive, but that doesn't mean they are the top 2 guys out there. Phil pics always blows me away, he's terribly full and hard for being 8 weeks out...

On the other hand I don't think he can beat the 2009 Jay Cutler.

KingDeadlift

KingDeadlift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Chest, traps and legs all look improved while maintaining tightness in the midsection... Looks like he hasn't wasted his off season!

Phil = Top 3

Phil and Roelly are probably the phisiques you want to achive, but that doesn't mean they are the top 2 guys out there. Phil pics always blows me away, he's terribly full and hard for being 8 weeks out...

On the other hand I don't think he can beat the 2009 Jay Cutler.

That's the question that the answer remains to be seen for... Can Jay bring the conditioning to land him another Sandow. Pure mass with slightly off conditioning won't cut it this year... guys like Kai Greene or Phil Heath will be looking to pounce on Jay's title if he's even the least bit off mark. I believe any one of these three men can take home this years title.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You can't really tell if he's improved or not, not yet, he's just too far out. I bet he is though.

Phil, if you're reading these, good luck to your Olympia prep, hopefully everything goes as planned!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Common Tim quit it already... for simpleton Kai fans if no one else, its confusing the heck out of them! :whistle: