• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Phil Heath Juli 10th

Salt

Salt

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
119
Points
18
Louisiana Championships.
dsc_0750-1.jpg

dsc_0753-1.jpg

dsc_0744-1.jpg

35055410051594891202037-1.jpg
 
D

discodunk

Active member
Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
42
Points
8
He is thick and cute.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
unreal is only what I got to say..

****ing amazing!
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Chest seems to be improved.
 
Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,788
Points
63
damn! Legs are bigger, chest is bigger, traps are bigger even his already gigantic arms look bigger. Narrow clavicles my ass. BEAST

oh and it's what? 8 weeks out? and his forearms look like a roadmap!
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
If Phil hits conditioning, and he has nearly every time in his past, Phil will be extremely difficult to beat. He improved, FAST.
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
F@#$ing thick!!!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
Theres something different about him. His chest and shoulders are looking just as hard as when he competes.

dsc_0753-1.jpg
_O5C0235-1.jpg


Phil improves so fast its scarry. Although he looks great here, its a different story when he stands next to jay cutler and his width, Its still Jay's contest to lose.
 
Last edited:
Salt

Salt

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
119
Points
18
phil is a monster. Great improvements in chest at quads.
 
Y

yardharr

Active member
Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2009
Messages
31
Points
6
It is hard to say without a direct comparison at this moment, but the only advantage Kai has at this point is that he is a few years older and has the "muscle maturity" of a bodybuilder who has reached their peak. My completely biased prediction for 2010 is that Kai will place above Phil, but Phil will continue to improve at an outstanding rate and peak above Kai in the years to come.
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
He looks thicker & denser in general and in Pecs in particular!

It is hard to say without a direct comparison at this moment, but the only advantage Kai has at this point is....

I iz a Kai Hata!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Phil looks great. I can't wait to see the top 5 line up. We have Phil, Jay, Kai, maybe Roelly. They are all going to look amazingly improved (well not Jay) and be tussling for a place.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
I like Phil ,maybe more than Cutler ,but i think Jay is going the blow him away w his width and size!Legs look improved!
 
C

Comin_Up

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2009
Messages
378
Points
18
he looks better then kai greene

He always has ha. But man he is a monster. He better win the olympia. And for 8 weeks out its just unreal, we are gonna be geting into heated arguments about if he or ronnie was the best mr olympia ever. I dont think he can be denied any more
 
pakman88

pakman88

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2007
Messages
82
Points
6
He always has ha. But man he is a monster. He better win the olympia. And for 8 weeks out its just unreal, we are gonna be geting into heated arguments about if he or ronnie was the best mr olympia ever. I dont think he can be denied any more


Phil looks phenomenal, but lets not get carried away he still has much to prove, ronnie in his prime owns all.
 
Top