• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Phil heath painting!

rille

rille

Member
Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2006
Messages
18
Points
1
FINISHED AT THIS VERY MOMENT...

img2034ca-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
LOL, he looks like an alien!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Phil is a reptilian!

haha jk, but he does look like an alien there (and nope, I can't paint better)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
rille

rille

Member
Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2006
Messages
18
Points
1
Thank you for that!

Yes he might do, but that was not purpose...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
nice work on the body rille you need to improve on the face next time
 
Last edited by a moderator:
rille

rille

Member
Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2006
Messages
18
Points
1
nice work on the body rille you need to improve on the face next time[/QUOTE]Ok, thank you ! yes i now, but the face was not the main thing.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
smcfay

smcfay

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 4, 2009
Messages
642
Points
16
^^^ spoken like a real artist. Good job none the less.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
Good job, good to see another artist on board.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
LOL what kind of logic is that?

That wasnt logic, Saying something look "bad" one should be prepared to prove they can do better other wise one should use kinder words imo
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
That wasnt logic, Saying something look "bad" one should be prepared to prove they can do better other wise one should use kinder words imo

Oh Christ, you are acting like women in "those days". I never ment to be disrespectful. He paints good, I can't paint, I'm a mess on that, so what? The colour he put on the drawing reminds me of an alien.

Rille, if you though like Daniel Andersson, I apologise.

That wasnt logic, Saying something look "bad" one should be prepared to prove they can do better other wise one should use kinder words imo

And nope, you're wrong. We are on MM to critique bodybuilders, we said "hey, this guy looks like crap", "that guy is only average", etc. Of course all pro bodybuilders are far better than all of us, we can't do it better than they do, and we still critisize them.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Thank you for that!

Yes he might do, but that was not purpose...

No problem man. And I didn't mean to insult your work by saying that, just what I've thought as well, anyways good job on the paiting!
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
That wasnt logic, Saying something look "bad" one should be prepared to prove they can do better other wise one should use kinder words imo

I call BS on that. You have critizised people before (pro BB's for instance) and I don't see you stepping on the Olympia stage and doing better.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Oh Christ, you are acting like women in "those days". I never ment to be disrespectful. He paints good, I can't paint, I'm a mess on that, so what? The colour he put on the drawing reminds me of an alien.

Rille, if you though like Daniel Andersson, I apologise.

So I act like I woman because I think you were to harsh to a "new" member? really..Surely rille didnt get offended but other might.

And nope, you're wrong. We are on MM to critique bodybuilders, we said "hey, this guy looks like crap", "that guy is only average", etc. Of course all pro bodybuilders are far better than all of us, we can't do it better than they do, and we still critisize them.

It wasnt a bodybuilder you critiqued this time, thats fair game obviously, And you were disrespectful with your post(s) I dont walk around calling people "woman" for example.
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
And I thought, things were starting to get quiet around here...



Btw, good job with the painting, mate.
 
rille

rille

Member
Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2006
Messages
18
Points
1
Guys its just a painting! i hope you all like to see pictures, i do...
Ok! i will put up another one...soooon...
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
I call BS on that. You have critizised people before (pro BB's for instance) and I don't see you stepping on the Olympia stage and doing better.

Happy fishing dude

Guys its just a painting! i hope you all like to see pictures, i do...
Ok! i will put up another one...soooon...

Please do :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
this makes me want to make another bodybuilder art piece... i been wanting to do a dexter jackson for a long time now.
 

Similar threads

Top