• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Phil heath painting!

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Pretty sure Tim was making an "Americans have small penises" joke.

Yes, yes I was.

Why Americans? Easy target. I could have said Litchenstein or ze Germans but it doesn't have the same impact.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
I think its funny that you habitually take stupid posts seriously.

You make shitty jokes. Shitty jokes deserve to be taken seriously. Make better jokes and people will take them as jokes.
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
You make shitty jokes. Shitty jokes deserve to be taken seriously. Make better jokes and people will take them as jokes.

Ive got a joke. "Pakiman." lolololol
 
Top