• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Phil heath painting!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
Do it! I remember the Phil painting, with that one arm twisted back shot, don't know the name, and that was awesome!

That was a drawing but yeah... i dont plan on doing any more bodybuilder paintings for atleast a while but i may do another drawing.
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
So I act like I woman because I think you were to harsh to a "new" member? really..Surely rille didnt get offended but other might.



It wasnt a bodybuilder you critiqued this time, thats fair game obviously, And you were disrespectful with your post(s) I dont walk around calling people "woman" for example.

Ok, ok, my bad, Daniel. I didn't want to insult you nor any women on this board. I apologise, forget all you guys about my post.

Rille made a good painting and that's the only important thing in this thread. :)

Shoot man! i dont know wich one im gonna paint, maybe a classic one?

What about Ronnie Coleman, mate?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
rille

rille

Member
Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2006
Messages
18
Points
1
Ok, ok, my bad, Daniel. I didn't want to insult you nor any women on this board. I apologise, forget all you guys about my post.

Rille made a good painting and that's the only important thing in this thread. :)



What about Ronnie Coleman, mate?
I like Colman...but not this time, i go fo my favorite "aussie" ???
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Clearly you have talent for painting...but I'm sorry that looks nothing like Phil Heath.

Anyone that get their panties in a knot over the obvious is a wanker!
 
rille

rille

Member
Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2006
Messages
18
Points
1
Clearly you have talent for painting...but I'm sorry that looks nothing like Phil Heath.

Anyone that get their panties in a knot over the obvious is a wanker!
Thats your opinion, i think i can see some simularities... its Phil Heat with a twist of a cartoon!
I LOVE THE INTERNET ;)
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
Clearly you have talent for painting...but I'm sorry that looks nothing like Phil Heath.

Anyone that get their panties in a knot over the obvious is a wanker!

Who the hell said it was supposed to look like Phil Heath? Clearly the person he painted was Phil Heat, not Heath.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Pretty sure Tim was making an "Americans have small penises" joke.

@Dilated = I'm not sure whether you're taking the piss or not, but seriously, that post is stupid.
 
Last edited:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
Pretty sure Tim was making an "Americans have small penises" joke.

@Dilated = I'm not sure whether you're taking the piss or not, but seriously, that post is stupid.

I think its funny that you habitually take stupid posts seriously.
 
Top