• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil Heath Posing Error????

Sonelag

Sonelag

Imo he propably squeezes his pecs too much too often. Side chest relaxing his front pec would propably make it appear bigger (?) and squeezing the one on the back to show the striations. This way even his most muscular and lat spread would show a bigger chest propably. But I am just a pencil neck and I don't know shit.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
his right side peck is more "pointy" compared to left... he should hit the side chest from his left hand side. He does the conventional side tricep pose from left hand side and his chest looks better in that pose than it does on his right hand side "side-chest".... or like Nigster said he should do the side-chest pose good old fassion style with expanded rib-cage

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think it looks better in the second pic. It's insane how the chest insertion "rolls".. it reminds me of Levrone's pecs...

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I really can't say that he should do it like this or like that, but I really think it would look better if he would leave his right pec "relaxed".

Bhana

Bhana

I was gonna say that the pics were mid pose lol, but u got a lot of them and i agree. And flex where the hell do you get pics of that hot chick in your avatar!? If shes yours then dude:linedrunk::techn9ne:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Lulz...are you drunk?

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
^^Broofles

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
lmao COACH is on crack :49:

broofles that is :keke:

TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yo!

I have continued trying different versions and I haven't received any critique from any judge in regards to how I do this pose. I am sure people would all trust that if this was really costing me a point, I would make the necessary adjustments, but I have not yet been told anything but to continue training hard (from the judges) and coming in shredded. If anything, I feel like I may need to twist a bit more, but that's it as I show more conditioning/detail and fullness.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I tweaked Phils posing a little :xyxthumbs:

142xwzt-1.jpg

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yo!

I have continued trying different versions and I haven't received any critique from any judge in regards to how I do this pose. I am sure people would all trust that if this was really costing me a point, I would make the necessary adjustments, but I have not yet been told anything but to continue training hard (from the judges) and coming in shredded. If anything, I feel like I may need to twist a bit more, but that's it as I show more conditioning/detail and fullness.

Phil ..I think nobody can beat you in that pose !!
today you win in details!!
is your own style ..actually no one has so much muscle and depth in that pose
Just only Athletes ..more lighters than you !!

good to see in these poses the serratus and All abdominal muscles !!
I think that pose is your stamp ...Please do not change!!!!!!!!
congrats once again !!

cheers
take care friend ..:xyxthumbs: