• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Phil Heath Posing Error????

Sonelag

Sonelag

Active member
Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2008
Messages
28
Points
1
Imo he propably squeezes his pecs too much too often. Side chest relaxing his front pec would propably make it appear bigger (?) and squeezing the one on the back to show the striations. This way even his most muscular and lat spread would show a bigger chest propably. But I am just a pencil neck and I don't know shit.
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
his right side peck is more "pointy" compared to left... he should hit the side chest from his left hand side. He does the conventional side tricep pose from left hand side and his chest looks better in that pose than it does on his right hand side "side-chest".... or like Nigster said he should do the side-chest pose good old fassion style with expanded rib-cage
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
I think it looks better in the second pic. It's insane how the chest insertion "rolls".. it reminds me of Levrone's pecs...
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
I really can't say that he should do it like this or like that, but I really think it would look better if he would leave his right pec "relaxed".
 
Bhana

Bhana

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2008
Messages
444
Points
16
I was gonna say that the pics were mid pose lol, but u got a lot of them and i agree. And flex where the hell do you get pics of that hot chick in your avatar!? If shes yours then dude:linedrunk::techn9ne:
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Lulz...are you drunk?
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73

​
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
^^Broofles
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
lmao COACH is on crack :49:





broofles that is :keke:
 
TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 28, 2006
Messages
175
Points
18
Yo!

I have continued trying different versions and I haven't received any critique from any judge in regards to how I do this pose. I am sure people would all trust that if this was really costing me a point, I would make the necessary adjustments, but I have not yet been told anything but to continue training hard (from the judges) and coming in shredded. If anything, I feel like I may need to twist a bit more, but that's it as I show more conditioning/detail and fullness.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
I tweaked Phils posing a little :xyxthumbs:

142xwzt-1.jpg
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Yo!

I have continued trying different versions and I haven't received any critique from any judge in regards to how I do this pose. I am sure people would all trust that if this was really costing me a point, I would make the necessary adjustments, but I have not yet been told anything but to continue training hard (from the judges) and coming in shredded. If anything, I feel like I may need to twist a bit more, but that's it as I show more conditioning/detail and fullness.



​

Phil ..I think nobody can beat you in that pose !!
today you win in details!!
is your own style ..actually no one has so much muscle and depth in that pose
Just only Athletes ..more lighters than you !!

good to see in these poses the serratus and All abdominal muscles !!
I think that pose is your stamp ...Please do not change!!!!!!!!
congrats once again !!

cheers
take care friend ..:xyxthumbs:
 
Top