tim290280
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 13, 2006
- Messages
- 7,956
- Points
- 73
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread
I said he looked awesome in the photos with Joey.
I said he looked awesome in the photos with Joey.
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
All my Money is On Phil Heath!!so do we all agree that phil will be winning the O this year?
so do we all agree that phil will be winning the O this year?
so do we all agree that phil will be winning the O this year?
Not gonna happen.
Not gonna happen.

Not gonna happen.
lol...........
..............
..I want to hear Cereal .. For where is he?
^ Is it just my imagination or Phil is looking smaller already :S
Why is there MetRX stuff if he is now with MuscleTech?
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.