• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Phil Heath Updates

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

I said he looked awesome in the photos with Joey.
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

so do we all agree that phil will be winning the O this year?
All my Money is On Phil Heath!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
1,735
Points
38
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Next Ronnie Coleman right here.... The only difference is the age of when Phil will start winning Mr. Os. Phil will have a good chance of claiming the top spot of total number of Mr. Os if he wants to stick with it.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

rage_faces_by_shishywonkad3h8g98-1.png
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

He is doing some high intensity lat pullovers somewhere.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

..I want to hear Cereal .. For where is he?

haha good, I hope he'll never post here again.
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Phil Heath on Colorado Radio Show!!

Removed for being broken
 
Last edited by a moderator:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

^ Is it just my imagination or Phil is looking smaller already :S
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

^ Is it just my imagination or Phil is looking smaller already :S


He is kept as dry as possible!​
We also want to bring Phil to Chile!​
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Congrats Phil. keep the party alive
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Why is there MetRX stuff if he is now with MuscleTech?
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Why is there MetRX stuff if he is now with MuscleTech?

Because the clips from that video are from his "Journey to the Olympia" DVD, and that was in 2009.
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Strongly agree .. It misses current density!
Today he is a beast!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 28, 2006
Messages
175
Points
18
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Don't worry as I'm almost done filming my newest DVD which features the entire 2011 season offseason stuff and pre contest. I'll post trailers up soon on my website, twitter and Facebook. Thank you guys for the support thru the yrs. I am grateful to have my image on this website.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Fuk yeah!

in after Mr. O!
 
Top