Natzo
Elvira turns me on
VIP
- Joined
- Aug 2, 2008
- Messages
- 10,697
- Points
- 48
Re: Phil Heath Arm - Measured 22.5 inchs!!
damn? I thought yours were 24"
Damnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!
damn? I thought yours were 24"
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Damnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!
damn? I thought yours were 24"


Don't worry as I'm almost done filming my newest DVD which features the entire 2011 season offseason stuff and pre contest. I'll post trailers up soon on my website, twitter and Facebook. Thank you guys for the support thru the yrs. I am grateful to have my image on this website.
IN B4 PHIL LOL...........joking what is this coach a big trailer; or the full dvd???
I think is old as **** but is good one!
Yeah thats his 2009 dvd but i was asking if it is the full dvd or some weird big trailer
..I think it's an edition of scum, nothing more!
Phil take out their new DVD in the months coming!
Cant wait!
Hey look guys, TKOL did get much leaner. Looks like you lost around 20 lbs brah!
Hey look guys, TKOL did get much leaner. Looks like you lost around 20 lbs brah!
..........wtf, Tkol you like you've been in a concentration camp.
TKOL you look pretty damn flat though. what type of diet are you on? you would look way better if you took pictures after a carb up. Props for losing all the fat, Its quite an achievement. Vamos papi comete una papa o un arozito.
im bigger now tho
Looking great Brother... congrats!

Eat more vagina, its good for fullness and testosterone.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.