• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Phil Heath Updates

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

LOL at all the posts that said Phil wouldnt win the Olympia. I was right! lol

Yea phil is off/on a lowered dose of teh sauce and/or has back of calories and training for a bit to rest up I am sure.
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
IN B4 PHIL LOL...........joking what is this coach a big trailer; or the full dvd???
 
Last edited by a moderator:
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Re: Journey to the Olympia!

Don't worry as I'm almost done filming my newest DVD which features the entire 2011 season offseason stuff and pre contest. I'll post trailers up soon on my website, twitter and Facebook. Thank you guys for the support thru the yrs. I am grateful to have my image on this website.

IN B4 PHIL LOL...........joking what is this coach a big trailer; or the full dvd???

I think is old as **** but is good one!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Re: Journey to the Olympia!

I think is old as **** but is good one!

Yeah thats his 2009 dvd but i was asking if it is the full dvd or some weird big trailer
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Re: Journey to the Olympia!

Yeah thats his 2009 dvd but i was asking if it is the full dvd or some weird big trailer

..I think it's an edition of scum, nothing more!
Phil take out their new DVD in the months coming!
Cant wait!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
S

SlowJoe

Member
Member
Joined
May 19, 2011
Messages
9
Points
3
Re: Journey to the Olympia!

..I think it's an edition of scum, nothing more!
Phil take out their new DVD in the months coming!
Cant wait!

Me either!! :D
 
Last edited by a moderator:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Hey look guys, TKOL did get much leaner. Looks like you lost around 20 lbs brah!
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Hey look guys, TKOL did get much leaner. Looks like you lost around 20 lbs brah!

Yeah man something like that and im just eating healthy now no cardio what so ever!!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Hey look guys, TKOL did get much leaner. Looks like you lost around 20 lbs brah!

wtf, Tkol you like you've been in a concentration camp.
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

im bigger now tho
 
Last edited:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

TKOL you look pretty damn flat though. what type of diet are you on? you would look way better if you took pictures after a carb up. Props for losing all the fat, Its quite an achievement. Vamos papi comete una papa o un arozito.
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

TKOL you look pretty damn flat though. what type of diet are you on? you would look way better if you took pictures after a carb up. Props for losing all the fat, Its quite an achievement. Vamos papi comete una papa o un arozito.


A Fish sometimes chiken based diet and lol si yo subi un poco el arrocito ya jejejje
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

stop with spanish Jose Luis and anoretic TKOL.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Eat more vagina, its good for fullness and testosterone.
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Last edited:
Top