• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Phil Heath Updates

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

I wish I had that kind of malformation on my arms. :icon_mrgreen:

lol I need one really bad ... my arms suck!
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

That is one freaky triceratops!

199607_180481785321630_144289065607569_157971_6003287_n.jpg
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

^^ That's art!
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Mr Olympia Phil Heath Guest Posing at 2012 NPC Jay Cutler

[h=1] Mr Olympia Phil Heath
Guest Posing at 2012 NPC Jay Cutler
[/h]

 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Judging from what Phil said doesnt look like Jays doing Olympia this year... I hope he decides against doing it ever because hes done enough already!
And yes Phil looked awesome!
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Phil looks like a water tank!
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

@ Line
Yeah I know but I'm just hoping as a well wisher that in his heart he doesnt really plan a comeback and is saying what he is saying is just a marketing ploy to keep him the mix of things!
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

..Look great 4 offseason!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

156187_363808263683187_181157761948239_1-1.jpg
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Not a fair comparision in terms of size. Phil's are, for sure, much bigger than Arnold's, but if I could have one pair of arms like these, I'll choose Arnie's.
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Nooo Phil's arms are NOT bigger than Arnolds! Both obviousely have great great arms but make no mistake who had bigger... it was Arnold! Phil's are better becase of the detail but Arnold's were bigger!
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Paki, I don't think that pic is properly scaled.
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

I understand that and I wasnt going by the picture either... Phil's arms look bigger because of their crazy density and detail but I'm sure putting a measuring tape on both guys Arnold's arms would turn out to be bigger!
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

I also believe Arnolds would measure bigger. he was much taller and his arms were incredibly peaked. Phil is what like 5'8 or 5'9? His arms looks bigger because of the genetic shape of the muscle bellies and his height.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Compare the size on Kai and Phils arms. Puts into perspective that, although Phils arms are huge, they give the illusion of being much bigger than they are.
BOB_0666wtmkJPG-1.jpg


BOB_0668wtmkJPG-1.jpg
 
bulkinprogres

bulkinprogres

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
90
Points
6
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

I really don't like Phill's physique in off season.
I think it is one of the worst I ever seen, obviously in my opinion.
My idea about beautiful physique in bodybuilding is far from this!
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
MuscleTech: 60 Seconds on Muscle -- Barbell Curls

MuscleTech: 60 Seconds on Muscle - Barbell Curls



Grow with Mr. O: Grow a Big Chest
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top