• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Phil Heath Updates

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
52782507_2264373423626652_23536680455802-1.jpg
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Is Heath doing the 2019 Olympia?
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
From Phil Heath:
"Had an incredible time here in California as I was able to get some cool business meetings in and of course some badass workouts!!! Something about coming to the Mecca here in Venice,CA as the energy hits me every time I walk through these doors providing me the fire I had when I first turned pro back in 2005!!! I can’t lie, it feels good to also look up at the wall and see my picture up there as a 7x Mr Olympia tied with @schwarzenegger and know that I always have a home there and can certainly get some added inspiration. Everyone was so nice and provided the positive energy I enjoy being around so I will say that I will be back real soon to get some more gains and hopefully meet more people! Keep pushing forward and continue to strive for your own personal greatness."
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
TBT: Phil at TNA

56635087_2315439061853421_15387174874308-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Phil and Regan Grime in Germany today

56464362_2317543558309638_25054948603209-1.jpg


- - - Updated - - -

Big Ron, hanny Ranbod and Phil at Germany too for the FIBO

56247948_2316778078386186_84949284980732-1.jpg
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Is Phil Heath still the dream killer?
Phil Heath2019 Heath
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
2008 Phil Heath!

From Phil: "I just got done training back today at @armbrustprogym so I figured given it’s Thursday to post up a #tbt from the 2008 Ironman Pro. I think @perbernalphoto took this photo too. Hope you all are enjoying your day!"
2008Phil Heath
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Phil Heath after seeing Endgame. Is this going to be a theme for bodybuilders?
Phil
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Phil Heath:
"No matter the adversity, no matter how many times you may have failed, always continue to work harder and believe in yourself. Let the losers worry about losing, just stay focused on creating more progress and a greater willingness to learn new things and you’ll be on that path for personal greatness! I wish you all a great productive week, filled with opportunities to showcase your strengths and become more aware of your weaknesses! Be well, stay positive and stay grateful for having life!"
Phil Heath
 
Top