KaiGold
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Apr 10, 2014
- Messages
- 4,464
- Points
- 108
Last edited by a moderator:
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

I haven't heard that but it wouldn't surprise me. I think perhaps he is just trying to build suspense like Kai Greene always does. I'm pretty sure he will be there.Is Phil going to compete in 2019? There are rumors that he will not.
Is Phil going to compete in 2019? There are rumors that he will not.
Phil: This was taken back in 2009 nine weeks yes nine weeks out from the ‘09 Olympia. Can anyone name the other guest posers here’s a hint, they were all huge lol.
![]()
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.