• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil Heath Updates

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"Phil Heath will never compete again."
IFBB Pro Zack ‘King’ Khan says that due to both the TRAUMA of losing his title and the ever-increasing DAMAGE to his midsection with every hernia surgery, Phil Heath will NEVER COMPETE AGAIN.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Holy shit! That is sad news! I hope it's not true!

Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"Phil Heath will never compete again."
IFBB Pro Zack ‘King’ Khan says that due to both the TRAUMA of losing his title and the ever-increasing DAMAGE to his midsection with every hernia surgery, Phil Heath will NEVER COMPETE AGAIN.

No Way? Is it true?

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I cannot find anyone else saying this any where about Heath not competing again.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Zack Khan's opinion is just his opinion.

Eventually I think Phil will retire, but after being the champion for 7 years I do not think he will retire just like that. He has to compete one more time and retire "officially" on stage, like Ronnie did in 2007, Jay in 2013 after his comeback and so on.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
I agree! I highly doubt he will just pack up and leave the stage without one last bang unless he is really bad. He did have another surgery shortly after the last Olympia. I would hate to see Phil Heath leave the stage now about even if he does he pretty much leaves on top with 7 Sandows!

If Phil were to leave I wonder if Kai Greene would come back. :)

Thanks for posting guys!

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
“Why Phil Heath has so many haters”
Retired IFBB Pro Toney ‘The X-Man’ Freeman explains why he believes Phil Heath rubbed a lot of fans the wrong way, going back to his earliest days as a rookie Pro.

49142976_10156927999464621_6447506605838696448_n.j  pg

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great words from Phil Heath:

"Walking into this new week with even greater focus than the last. Everyday we wake up, we are blessed with an incredible opportunity for personal excellence and to create joy for ourselves and possibly others. Recently I have been challenged in areas which I didn’t expect and that’s when I realized I have an even greater opportunity for more personal growth. See, Bodybuilding for me has enabled a great life through hard work, discipline, persistence, a positive-stubbornness (yes in my world there is such a thing) but where did that all start from??? I then began to recall every “Y” in the road growing up and the choices I made which were in fact defining moments that got me to where I am at today. Although I am not perfect, I am happy about that because there lies a huge set of circumstances that I will be challenged with. While going through these levels of life, I will learn through my ability to address the objectives with a greater sense of urgency, passion and intelligence oh and don’t forget faith, in receiving a new attribute. This will create an even better skill set for the next round of circumstances which I will call “battle-tested-moments” and also provide the confidence to go further in life with more vigor than before. I hope you all have a great week and use that mind, use that heart, use those muscles because we all have them and get some new success!!! It’s never easy, but it sure does feel awesome to achieve a new personal best not just under the squat rack, but in LIFE!!!!!! Love you guys! Train Hard, train smart & have fun! "
Philheath

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I love Phil Heath but I wish he would stop with that dream killer bullshit.

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phil with Von Miller

51380758_2241494645914530_85310805219989-1.jpg