• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil Heath Updates

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Phil Heath training camps now in China.. Phil is taking over the world!
I'm excited to announce that I will be conducting my new Phil Heath Training Camps in China during December. I will be in different areas of China so be sure to view these images listed, join in and get some tips that I have used throughout my career in bodybuilding. I cannot wait to meet you all and look forward to helping everyone in attendance.
View attachment 15988

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author

Phil Heath on the cover of Flex back in 2005!
View attachment 16047
Always appreciative to be on the cover of @flex_magazine. I can still remember my first cover back in June of 2005 and I still get excited to see it hit newstands. I will admit this issue has some very deep and genuine interviews which I am very proud of. True journalism at it's best (Thanks Greg M.) inside not just the articles about me, but also about the sport and the other athletes too. Shout out to @perbernalphoto for making these photoshoots so much fun, as it took us years to get together yet has been some of my best shoots out there.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Got these from Phil Heath's instagram page today! That back is killer! That was around 8 years ago! Looks even better now!
View attachment 16056
Saw this on @this_is_bodybuilding page which was just about 8 years ago so I had to repost. I haven't done a ton of photoshoots like these but that is about to change big time in 2018!!!!!!!! Since I'm nearing the end of my journey I've decided to do more photoshoots in the next few years to showcase my greatest physique yet. Let this picture remind you all that with hard work and never listening to naysayers about how you'll never grow a body part get your ass in the gym and get your damn muscles!!!!!

Flashback Friday - Phil Heath artwork
View attachment 16057
When I received this bad ass Artwork done by @jasonskeldon ??? Thanks to my good friends John and Sharisse for the gift! Very thoughtful!
Repost @jasonskeldon
・・・
HARD WORK and DEDICATION ! Congrats

Iron-Game

Iron-Game

Looks hreat at 38.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Happy birthday mr o!

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author

Phil Heath posted this yesterday(Throw Back Thursday):
View attachment 16191

TBT to when I did a pre Olympia photoshoot with none other than @jmmanion at the NPC Headquarters. This was 3wks out from the 2013 Olympia. I'm thinking I should do more photoshoots in 2018 and possibly share more content through here and other outlets. What do you all think? Oh and by the way, caption this photo because I'm sure there's gonna be some good comments lol. Have a great Thursday and be careful running errands for Christmas as people tend to get distracted while driving.

Looks like when Phil Heath heard Kai Greene talk shit about him..

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author

Merry Christmas from Phil Heath. Check out his Sandow Trophy!
View attachment 16216
I rarely show off the trophies but this one had to get some love. 50th anniversary Gold Olympia Sandow! Every Sandow has its own story and this one definitely had his as it was an incredible show. I'm journaling my journey for a book to be released later and I cannot wait to share it with you all. My life is currently at the point of pure reflection on how I became the Man I stand up to the world today. I encourage you all to physically write yes, pen to paper not just thumbs on a phone, illustrating your pure most genuine authentic thoughts and feelings unedited. I feel it being a great outlet as it's allowed me a lot of fun and also remembering the struggles and triumphs more deeply. As we go into Christmas, I hope for you all best wishes and prosperity whether you celebrate it or not. Continue to write down goals but also the story because we all have one. Merry Christmas and I'll holla after I get some food in and my Christmas sweater oh and watch Chevy Chase talk trash in national Lampoon's Christmas vacation lol.

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

It ain't other dammit lol. This meal has zero chance at survival lol. I lost a lot of weight after my surgery which wasn't what I wanted, but I needed a break from training and eating a lot. I have been able to spend quality time with my parents during the holidays here in Colorado as it's been 6 years since they've been hhere. my badass Fiance @__mrsheath__ did not disappoint in the slightest as these holiday meals have been f'n FIRE!!!!!! Time to enjoy this meal and sip on a lil "sumthin sumthin" and Chase these new puppies around the house lol. Hope everyone is having a great day and night wherever you are in the world today

26166543_1709452829118717_79397822933757-1.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

does anyone knows what was the injury on phil was it the herniated disk? he says he has lost a lot weight

Last edited by a moderator:
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff

It ain't other dammit lol. This meal has zero chance at survival lol. I lost a lot of weight after my surgery which wasn't what I wanted, but I needed a break from training and eating a lot. I have been able to spend quality time with my parents during the holidays here in Colorado as it's been 6 years since they've been hhere. my badass Fiance @__mrsheath__ did not disappoint in the slightest as these holiday meals have been f'n FIRE!!!!!! Time to enjoy this meal and sip on a lil "sumthin sumthin" and Chase these new puppies around the house lol. Hope everyone is having a great day and night wherever you are in the world today

- - - Updated - - -

does anyone knows what was the injury on phil was it the herniated disk? he says he has lost a lot weight
He had surgery back in September for 2 hernias shortly after the O.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

- - - Updated - - -

Damn TA didnt knew that, lets hope he fix the bloated stomach with that

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff

- - - Updated - - -

Damn TA didnt knew that, lets hope he fix the bloated stomach with that
I wouldn't count on that! lol

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Phil Heath wishing Hany Rambod a happy birthday over the weekend:
Phil Heath Updates Official Thread Hany Rambod

Happy Birthday weekend wishes to the best there is Hany Rambod. I know you're working your butt off exhibiting at the LA Fit Expo but wanted to wish you a very happy birthday weekend. We all know you're a great guy but I'm here to roast yo ass when I talk to you later for being an old man because that's what real friends do right lol. All the best, enjoy the weekend and be sure to not eat all of the gluten free desserts and pizzas. Oh and when you get back it's time to get to work because I am beyond ready to unleash hell on these weights. Thank you for being my REAL FCKIN FRIEND as they're truly hard to find!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^^ That meal looks good!

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phil Heath Leg Workout
2ee2bd61e6234c56b14c73977255cc02-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Phil Heath from Monday:
A new week a new opportunity for greatness! Continue to be that best version of self by recognizing your weaknesses first and begin to polish those rough edges. It's going to take a ton of self accountability which at times is more uncomfortable than a 3hr leg day because it has nothing to do with your muscles but more to do with your mind and emotional stability. Learn to be a student of yourself and set small goals which lead to a massive positive result! I have administered this mindset and theories throughout my life and lemme tell ya, I have definitely failed and failed and failed even while succeeding on stage. Keep your eyes on the prize and never say quit. When you get uncomfortable mentally and emotionally that is great because it's a true opportunity for real GAINS! Happy Monday everyone have a great week and remember to look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself, "am I doing enough?" If the answer is no then welcome to the club my friends because it's time to get your ass up and get to work! Love y'all!
View attachment 16409