• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil Heath Updates

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

LOL at Phil using compex...

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I have heath guest posing video from heath classic npc 2017 i will send ti talk so you will can see it

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Heath routine

Last edited by a moderator:
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

6-Time Mr.Olympia Phil Heath: 2017 Workout From The NPC Photo Gym. Filmed By J.M. Manion. Filmed the weekend of the 2017 IFBB Pittsburgh Pro.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Hyoooooge Shout Out to this badass @realworld_tactical Tony and all of the other badass men and women who serve our country. @shurieeeee And I had an amazing time hearing some incredible stories at @armbrustprogym today and wanted to show support to our friends at @supportmilitarymuscle. Thank you Beau Gertz and friends who helped put on the Smashing the 22 event. I am so thankful to have witnessed such greatness by their heartfelt stories to watching their outstanding feats of pure strength!!!!
View attachment 13931

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Cool Phil Heath pic in New York!
My favorite place to train when in New York! Thanks @bevsgym for always giving me a badass gym to kill it in!
View attachment 14085

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff

Phil Heath, Back Day!
With today being my Back training Day i figured why not post a Back Pic on this beautiful Sunday. Sunday is usually a day of rest for many, but not for me, as I have tons of Gains to make this week. I take every workout very serious as it allows me the necessary momentum which will yield positive results for the duration of my Olympia preparations. If anyone's guessing which show is this from, it's from the 2010 Arnold Classic. Can't believe that's 7years ago and honestly a ton of pounds of muscle ago too lol. Today imma hit some of my old school lifts, Barbell rows, dumbbell rows, t-bar rows oh and seated rows too just because haha. Hope you all have a blessed day and to those training today, pray for those weights as you're about to murder them and get your gains now!!!!

View attachment 14288

TheMuscleBear

TheMuscleBear

Banned

Yea....I have a feeling he is winning again this year. People can hate on him all they want for his gut, but his fullness and overall shape is just better than anyone else's when going heads up on every pose.

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author

Phil Heath is chasing Arnold Schwarzeneggers Mr. Olympia record! Arnold won Mr. Olympia 7 times and Phil Heath has 6 wins under his belt! The 2017 Mr. O will put him up there with Arny! Lee Haney and Ronnie Coleman both have 8 Mr. Olympia titles!

Here is what Phil Heath said on Instagram:
Get ready everyone for my new video series "Chasing Arnold" tomorrow exclusively on @thisiscollide !!! Join us - 5pm EST / 2pm PST collide.com/phil_heath #PhilHeath #MrOlympia #Collide
View attachment 14363

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author

Phil Heath with Sinbad:
Had an amazing time watching @sinbadbad comedy show last night. No need for ab training because I along with @shurieeeee died laughing all night long lol. Thanks Sinbad for spending time with us after the show it was very enlightening to say the least. Oh and thanks for bringing me up on stage and shout me out as I enjoyed sharing your stage for a few minutes making jokes with fans.
View attachment 14463

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author

Here is a cool pic of Phil Heath standing with William Bonac. I am not sure exactly when this was. Soon we will get to see the 2017 Mr. Olympia posedown with Phil Heath against William Bonac! Don't count William the Conqueror out! He looks amazing this year!

View attachment 14906

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff

Phil Heath just had major surgery!

From Twitter:
During surgery the Doctor found that Phil had two huge hernias. One above his belly button that spread 2 inches wide on each side where his upper intestines were caught within the torn tissue and muscle and a lower abdominal hernia which was apart of his umbilical hernia that he was born with (which was repaired at age 2 and was done horribly wrong) this lower hernia was so bad that it tore from side to side, up and down causing Phil to have a 3 inch hole that was an inch deep and had 4 inches of his small intestines hanging over that hole. The doc was able to push his intestines 5 inches back down into his abdomen and tightened his abdomen together and closed the holes. Doc was shocked that phil was able to live this way. He explained that hernias are genetic and Phil was born with very little tissue covering his abdomen. Doc also explained that phil has been using only half of his abdominal muscles due to his hernia at birth. Phil has been an athlete all of his life and this hernia was a ticking time bomb. He explained that Phil was any day away from a life threatening intestinal strangulation. Doc said his belly button was more visible this year due to the fact that his small intestine was literally inside of it, pushing it forward right underneath the skin. He said out the 20 + thousand hernia repairs he's done.. this was one of the worst he's seen. ----------------------------------------- Phil accepts the hate that comes with being a Champion. The reality is... we live in a very troubled world! Phil and I have received so much vile and hateful Dms/ Comments & even death threats bc Phil won. There is no denying that Phil was incredible on stage...bringing one of his most hard and conditioned packages yet! I'm still in shock he was able to do this all while silently in pain and little did we know he was at such risk. ------------------------------------------ I would like to thank all of his true fans and those of you who love the sport of bodybuilding. The positive messages that we received did make Phil smile. He's 7x MrO but he's a human being first! To those of you who realized that... THANK YOU! ------------------------------------------

More on this coming soon guys..

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor

Phil Heath just had major surgery!

From Twitter:
During surgery the Doctor found that Phil had two huge hernias. One above his belly button that spread 2 inches wide on each side where his upper intestines were caught within the torn tissue and muscle and a lower abdominal hernia which was apart of his umbilical hernia that he was born with (which was repaired at age 2 and was done horribly wrong) this lower hernia was so bad that it tore from side to side, up and down causing Phil to have a 3 inch hole that was an inch deep and had 4 inches of his small intestines hanging over that hole. The doc was able to push his intestines 5 inches back down into his abdomen and tightened his abdomen together and closed the holes. Doc was shocked that phil was able to live this way. He explained that hernias are genetic and Phil was born with very little tissue covering his abdomen. Doc also explained that phil has been using only half of his abdominal muscles due to his hernia at birth. Phil has been an athlete all of his life and this hernia was a ticking time bomb. He explained that Phil was any day away from a life threatening intestinal strangulation. Doc said his belly button was more visible this year due to the fact that his small intestine was literally inside of it, pushing it forward right underneath the skin. He said out the 20 + thousand hernia repairs he's done.. this was one of the worst he's seen. ----------------------------------------- Phil accepts the hate that comes with being a Champion. The reality is... we live in a very troubled world! Phil and I have received so much vile and hateful Dms/ Comments & even death threats bc Phil won. There is no denying that Phil was incredible on stage...bringing one of his most hard and conditioned packages yet! I'm still in shock he was able to do this all while silently in pain and little did we know he was at such risk. ------------------------------------------ I would like to thank all of his true fans and those of you who love the sport of bodybuilding. The positive messages that we received did make Phil smile. He's 7x MrO but he's a human being first! To those of you who realized that... THANK YOU! ------------------------------------------

More on this coming soon guys..
Ouuuuch!!! Couldnt imagine the pain unless its anything like an appendix bursting...i know that pain.
Hope he has a speedy and complete recovery#

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

Wish him a speedy recovery. Come on champ!

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author

Phil Heath a few hours ago at Chances Restaurant with his babe..
View attachment 15644

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author

Does this thing really work?
View attachment 15703
I've been using my compex during my travels. I use the active recovery settings to rehab my muscle aches and pains during cardio and while I'm sitting on the plane. I don't get to train as long as I usually do when I'm home so with my compex I maximize my 45 min training sessions while Traveling and get an even better pump.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Here is some great bodybuilding motivation and advice from 7 time Mr. Olympia Phil Heath!
Time to remind yourself just how great you are. Mondays to some are negative, but in order to receive the many blessings life has for you one must simply demand positivity through ones actions. Enough with the talk, as we all have seen enough of that especially on social media without real actions to back them up. Let's WALK THE WALK PEOPLE! Do not think for one minute that just speaking things will be enough. YOU MUST OUTWORK YOURSELF BEYOND MEASURE TO EVEN BE WORTHY OF THOSE REWARDS! Oh and it's ok to fail because at least you are aiming at a target. Now refocus, take a few deep breaths. No I am serious take a few deep breaths, concentrate on your objectives and go after it without believing there's time for fatigue. Now that's how it's done! That's how you're going to go to bed knowing you have zero regrets. That's how when you wake up the next day you'll realize that you've got another day to exhibit excellence. It's time people! The world is filled with too much damn darkness. We were all born to SHINE!!!!! Choice is yours. Have a great week!
View attachment 15811

Last edited:
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff

Hey guys! I thought you would like this from Phil Heath!
View attachment 15891
“Champions don’t show up to get everything they want; they show up to give everything they have.”
Alexander den Heijer

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Here is 7 time Olympia Phil Heath talking about the Classic Bodybuilding Division.