The King Of Lurkers
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 4, 2009
- Messages
- 10,063
- Points
- 138
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Here's a young Phil Heath!
#Repost @philheath
・・・
I must say that basketball has always been my first love. Here’s an old #fbf of me playing my freshman year at the University of Denver. And yes you can see me the defender in the background falling for the head fake too haha. Although I never made it past college D1 hoops, I was fortunate to have found bodybuilding, which enabled me to have great success. The lessons learned from basketball have and continue to help me push through just about every bit of adversity life has challenged me with. Even though bodybuilding has created some incredible moments, it was the love of the game of basketball that truly got me there. I’m actually thankful I didn’t make it because being tied with @schwarzenegger is pretty awesome to say the least. Shoutout to my teammates and coaches from both Rainier Beach High school and the University of Denver Pioneers. You collectively pushed me both physically and mentally than many people realize. To everyone, I hope you’re all safe and healthy. Always remember that it’s great to know where you come from but even better to make good with your past, push forward and create new waves because when one door closes, a new one opens. Seize the day! Love to All! #PhilHeath #Basketball #Bodybuilding #iWasntTallButIcouldDunkOnYa #JumperStillWetToo #BabyMuscles #iWas18inThisPic
![]()
I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
So fucking true Joe. The ego is too big.Heath is still one of the best bodybuilders out there and I hope as both a fan and media outlet of the sport that he does compete again at the Olympia. But he is pretty much a dick & it would be interesting to hear his excuses why he didn't win.
So fucking true Joe. The ego is too big.Heath is still one of the best bodybuilders out there and I hope as both a fan and media outlet of the sport that he does compete again at the Olympia. But he is pretty much a dick & it would be interesting to hear his excuses why he didn't win.
I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
Let's see what he brings this year.
I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
Let's see what he brings this year.
I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
If he competing this year?
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.