• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil Heath Updates

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
97342254_3149314811799171_39079736400706-1.jpg

Jason_ke

Jason_ke

Didn't know he started with basketball. Almost similar to Arnold's story. Very humble beginning. And finding purpose in life. From basketball to bodybuilding and excelling at it.
Here's a young Phil Heath!

#Repost @philheath
・・・
I must say that basketball has always been my first love. Here’s an old #fbf of me playing my freshman year at the University of Denver. And yes you can see me the defender in the background falling for the head fake too haha. Although I never made it past college D1 hoops, I was fortunate to have found bodybuilding, which enabled me to have great success. The lessons learned from basketball have and continue to help me push through just about every bit of adversity life has challenged me with. Even though bodybuilding has created some incredible moments, it was the love of the game of basketball that truly got me there. I’m actually thankful I didn’t make it because being tied with @schwarzenegger is pretty awesome to say the least. Shoutout to my teammates and coaches from both Rainier Beach High school and the University of Denver Pioneers. You collectively pushed me both physically and mentally than many people realize. To everyone, I hope you’re all safe and healthy. Always remember that it’s great to know where you come from but even better to make good with your past, push forward and create new waves because when one door closes, a new one opens. Seize the day! Love to All! #PhilHeath #Basketball #Bodybuilding #iWasntTallButIcouldDunkOnYa #JumperStillWetToo #BabyMuscles #iWas18inThisPic
IMG 20200427 211940 036

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

Reactions: KaiGold
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
He can certainly be one of the favorites if he comes back, as the division is wide open. He may have fucked himself by talking so much shot about the judges when he lost to Rhoden, though. Remember, this is bodybuilding and the best man doesn't always win.

Reactions: KaiGold
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Here's a side shot of Phil Heath taken by Jason Breeze! SmartSelect 20200526 063539 Instagram

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sweat Equity!
Sweat Equity

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great pic

FB IMG 1592339732703

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Heath

FB IMG 1592492335547

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Gift.
SmartSelect 20200618 231845 Instagram

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dream killer.
Heath

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Heath is still one of the best bodybuilders out there and I hope as both a fan and media outlet of the sport that he does compete again at the Olympia. But he is pretty much a dick & it would be interesting to hear his excuses why he didn't win.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Heath.
SmartSelect 20200901 093116 Instagram

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Heath is still one of the best bodybuilders out there and I hope as both a fan and media outlet of the sport that he does compete again at the Olympia. But he is pretty much a dick & it would be interesting to hear his excuses why he didn't win.
So fucking true Joe. The ego is too big.

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
So fucking true Joe. The ego is too big.

Lots of guys have big egos; Arnold probably at the top of the list. But he conducts himself in a certain way that is more jovial and makes it difficult to tell if he's serious or joking. But Heath always is surly sounding.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Holy shit. Look at this!

Phil
"#Repost @philheath
・・・
This is a major #throwbackthursday pic from over ten years ago training for the Mr Olympia contest at @armbrustprogym. I believe it was my first crack at it [olympia] in 2008 as I was wearing my old @du_mhoops practice shorts which were my absolute favorite to train in. Looking back at these pics I see myself in a space where unlike today, there was no social media, just a pure relationship between myself and the weights oh and the mirror because I gotta check on my progress right lol. The thoughts which went through my head then are similar now...to learn about myself, strategize and execute my plan day in and day out. Each day is an opportunity for greatness and my mission is to make it even gr8er come this December in Las Vegas. I will say that having my journey documented through various magazines and on my own personal cameras and laptops, provide me the added accountability and motivation to keep pushing through barriers, all while having fun exploring some intimate moments the gym. Through wins, losses, trials and tribulations, I have always managed to use the gym to form my greatest level of expression, allowing me to expand not only my muscles, but most importantly my mind and spirit. Man, this pic definitely speaks to me differently than it did 10+ years ago. I know I’ll be able to speak on these feelings more later but until then, I wish you all a great day. Finish this week out stronger than the last and make sure you stay positive because happiness is actually contagious and we need more of that energy in 2020. #PhilHeath #7xMrOlympia #TheGift #Tbt #RumbleYoungManRumble"
IMG 20200925 195706 120

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
very insane quads

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Let's see what he brings this year.