• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil Heath vs Dennis Wolf !

winner?

• Dennis Wolf

Votes: 63 47.0%
  • Phil Heath

Votes: 71 53.0%

• Total voters
templare1987

templare1987

Now these are some good comparissons other than the light, Heath looks great, but Wolf's size and width will beat out Heath atm.

Im agree with you friend, im with wolf..

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How is Wolf winning this thread, give me a break.

2vl44f6 1
15iagbm 1

Phil with complete domination in the front double bicep. Please tell me one thing Wolf defeats Phil in? Legs look close from the pictures, but with better lighting Phil's legs are better than Wolf's. I can't stand the way Wolf performs this pose with his arms up, it is probably his worst pose. Look at the separation and mass in Heath's arms, Wolf does NOT even come close to Phil's level in the front double bicep. The quads are close between the two, but everything else is NOT.

Ogjser 1
Elcis6 1

Probably the only pose I give to Wolf.

10oqhab 1
25tvmtg 1

You're smoking some crack if you think Dennis wins this pose. Just look at Phil's triceps, without question one of the best in the business. Look at Phil's glutes and hamstring separation in comparison to Wolf. Phil smokes Wolf in this pose.

15mffyx 1
1znafqx 1

Look at Phil's leg detail in comparison to Wolf. The only thing you can say Wolf wins in this pose is width, which isn't going to win you an abs n thigh. Sure Dennis has a smaller waist, but look at the difference in detail for the abdominals. Somewhat close, but Phil wins this pose.

Sv74va 1
Dnkrnm 1

Now I agree with everyone else that Phil Heath performs this pose strange, he needs to roll his shoulders back. However, he still beats Wolf the way he's doing it. Look at the detail in the pecs in comparison to Wolf. Look at Phil glutes and hamstring separation. Phil also has him in calves. There is absolutely no bodypart that beats Phil in this shot. Biceps are close, but look at Phil's enormous triceps in comparison to Wolf. Phil wins this pose, if you disagree then pay your eye doctor a visit.

V5ho5e 1
2sb4poj 1

An obvious Phil victory. Look at Phil's lower back mass, his CALVES, his GLUTES, and his HAMSTRINGS. Now it's pretty obvious Phil crushes him in the lower body. Wolf has some monsterous arms, but his delts and biceps are much bigger than his lagging triceps. Wolf has him in width again, but that is all. Wolf's glutes and hams are as soft as a baby. A clear Phil Heath victory in this pose.

4gqjhg 1
Xpani0 1

This one is really close, I think it could go either way. If the back was judged alone, i'd give it to Wolf, but fortunetly it's not. Wolf absolutely crushes him in width on this pose, but everything else goes to Heath. Heath has more thickness, his glutes are shredded, his calves are much bigger, his hamstrings are also shredded, and his lower back has much more mass. I'd give this pose to Heath.

Fpc6yp 1
30sc9p3 1

This is another close pose, but I give it to Phil. The only reason why Wolf is close behind, is because of his monsterous delts. Phil has him in arms, legs, calves, and chest mass. Wolf's chest however matches his body more, and i'd also give the abdominals to him. Could go either way, but because Phil has better leg detail, I give it to him.

Attachments

• 2vl44f6-1.jpg
    2vl44f6-1.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 43
  • fpc6yp-1.jpg
    fpc6yp-1.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 43
  • 4gqjhg-1.jpg
    4gqjhg-1.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 42
  • v5ho5e-1.jpg
    v5ho5e-1.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 43
  • sv74va-1.jpg
    sv74va-1.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 43
  • 15mffyx-1.jpg
    15mffyx-1.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 43
  • 10oqhab-1.jpg
    10oqhab-1.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 38
  • ogjser-1.jpg
    ogjser-1.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 43
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dude, I still like Wolf better... sorry bro. It`s just my taste, you can argue about it being shitty, but a lot of people share it with me :3

Don`t hate me for what I believe xD
Love bye.

Shadow

Shadow

Wolf looks smooth compared to Heath - but as I said at the beginning of this thread, lighting plays a big part in showing up good conditioning

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Great post, Flex. :2:
Dude, I still like Wolf better... sorry bro. It`s just my taste, you can argue about it being shitty, but a lot of people share it with me :3

Don`t hate me for what I believe xD
Love bye.
If you like it better you should at least be able to back it up with some logic. I mean, we're not looking for a long-winded dissertation but it'd be nice to think that people prefer him for more reasons than "personal taste".

:food-snacking:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Flex :xyxthumbs:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why on earth are you guys criticizing a guy who is just voicing his opinion which he as every right to do??? You do not necessarily have to have "logic" to back up an opinion because it is all based off of preference and perception.
Its clear Heath is the winner in these pictures, Wolf has more overall size without the shape and conditioning in these photos that Heath posesses. (which is why I voted for Heath Flex you smelly vag :keke:)
But to jump on some guy, who does not even speak english very well for his opinions is rediculous. All that is going to do is turn him off this site :e5dunno: what would we benefit from that?
We cannot make a good enough comparisson until we see them side by side on stage with Wolf's new improvements since last year. Until then, 08' Heath beats 07' Wolf hands down.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why on earth are you guys criticizing a guy who is just voicing his opinion which he as every right to do??? You do not necessarily have to have "logic" to back up an opinion because it is all based off of preference and perception.
Its clear Heath is the winner in these pictures, Wolf has more overall size without the shape and conditioning in these photos that Heath posesses. (which is why I voted for Heath Flex you smelly vag :keke:)
But to jump on some guy, who does not even speak english very well for his opinions is rediculous. All that is going to do is turn him off this site :e5dunno: what would we benefit from that?
We cannot make a good enough comparisson until we see them side by side on stage with Wolf's new improvements since last year. Until then, 08' Heath beats 07' Wolf hands down.
Calm down Braaq, Line just asked him to give a better reason than "I just prefer his physique."

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Why do people speak in definitives if they aren't willing to further explore their points or willing to open up an appropriate discussion on the topic?
Braaq said:
If you're referring to me I have a very argumentative nature but that's not to say I don't walk away with some new perspectives from those I have debates with, provided they have something to say. I also made the admission that I didn't realize English wasn't his first language and apologized for some, but not all, of my words.
Braaq said:
We cannot make a good enough comparisson until we see them side by side on stage with Wolf's new improvements since last year.
Yes, but that's not the nature of this thread.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Calm down Braaq, Line just asked him to give a better reason than "I just prefer his physique."

Im not upset or needing to calm down bro. Just saying that he doesn't really have to give a better reason for "prefering his physique". Its his opinion and preference. :e5dunno:

as for you...
Pedobear 1

:keke:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why do people speak in definitives if they aren't willing to further explore their points or willing to open up an appropriate discussion on the topic?
That is true, I agree. But if someone has a certain preference on a particular physique they do not really have to back it up. I mean we have Cutler fans who like a fridge type, mass monster physique, then people who like Victor or Heath for their aesthetic flowing physiques. Its just preference :e5dunno:

Line said:
If you're referring to me I have a very argumentative nature but that's not to say I don't walk away with some new perspectives from those I have debates with, provided they have something to say. I also made the admission that I didn't realize English wasn't his first language and apologized for some, but not all, of my words.
True, but he was getting it from just about everyone. I have been there before :ughnoes: so I just felt sorry for him. :e5dunno:
I still love you though :gaygay:

Line said:
Yes, but that's not the nature of this thread.
This is true, but that is why I said that Heath wins in this comparisson. :2:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
That is true, I agree. But if someone has a certain preference on a particular physique they do not really have to back it up. I mean we have Cutler fans who like a fridge type, mass monster physique, then people who like Victor or Heath for their aesthetic flowing physiques. Its just preference :e5dunno:
That's fine if they prefer it but hyperbole always strikes a nerve with me. I think the mentality that judging physiques should be all left up to personal preference and that there is no "right" is a step back in terms of progressional and objective thinking for the sport.
Braaq said:
True, but he was getting it from just about everyone. I have been there before :ughnoes: so I just felt sorry for him. :e5dunno:
I am emotionless

srsly.
How many of these do you plan on clicking? Hopefully a lot.
:gayaway:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That's fine if they prefer it but hyperbole always strikes a nerve with me. I think the mentality that judging physiques should be all left up to personal preference and that there is no "right" is a step back in terms of progressional and objective thinking for the sport.

True, lets hope that judges vote on whats right and by the book rather than personal preference.

Line said:
I am emotionless

srsly.

:bowroflarms: I clicked on all of them...... I need a life :no:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
True, lets hope that judges vote on whats right and by the book rather than personal preference.

:bowroflarms: I clicked on all of them...... I need a life :no:
I'm a Heath fan, but I have nothing against Wolf. I think he has an excellent physique for his age, he just needs more drastic changes than Phil.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
srsly.

Booooooooring :D

D

d.capodiferro

i agree with braaq although he uses to may words, too.

K

kosworth

Banned
in those pics Heath, but let´s see what Wolf brings to olympia stage...

D

d.capodiferro

too many words? read a book and stop being so mentally lazy.

I voted Heath, for everything that Flex said. :tiphat:
i hate reading.
i already have much to study for the university.
the more you read the less you get it by yourself