• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil Heath vs Dennis Wolf !

winner?

• Dennis Wolf

Votes: 63 47.0%
  • Phil Heath

Votes: 71 53.0%

• Total voters
C

crossfirebmf

A very good comparison...I can't wait to see them on stage next to each other

H

HAMMERTIME

Wolf needs to work on his glutes and bringing his calves up to match his massive outer sweep on his thighs. Other than that its very close.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
I chose heath. Apart from the fact that Wolf is wider in the back, heath has deeper cuts everywhere, and just overall better definition. His arms are way better, and his legs are better.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hard to say. it´s a toss up really, i mean wolf is wide as hell, phil has awesome lines and size
these days i´m liking wolf more and more and i´m a team heath so i vote for phil cuz he has better overall package but size goes to wolf he´s just so massive it´s crazy

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I met both in person and let me tell you that Wolf and Heath are both titans. I prefer Wolf to Heath though.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
it seems wolf vs heath is the new ronnie vs jay.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Edy

Edy

Front Double Bicep: Wolf (better lines)
Most Musc: Wolf
Side Tricep: Phil
Side Chest: Phil
Back Double Bicep: Phil
Back Lat Spread: Wolf
Front Lat Spread : Wolf
Abs n' Thigh: Phil

I vote with Wolf. Have a better structure (large in shoulders, greate lines, incredible waist for his muscularity..)

Lisu

Lisu

Sory for the offtop but:
FLEX - from where you get those chicks photos? Tell me, teeelll meeee!

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's easy to say that Heath is thicker...look how tall Wolf is. Wolf is wider, much wider, and he will eventually bring up the lower lats and thickness. Then he will be unbeatable. Wolf does has something wierd goin' on with those biceps though

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wolf wins. better structure, more complete physique, conditioning is pretty comparable between the two. the only shot i see phil winning is the rear double bi. wolf should own the olympia crown for many years.

cjsweetsmoke

cjsweetsmoke

All I can say is lighting - it's amazing the difference quality lighting makes at a show

Agreed. Something about that Iron Man lighting- the shadows and everything-just so perfect. Too bad all the shows don't have that lighting.

RonWid

RonWid

Lets be realistic folks!

Wolf is definitely wider than Heath, BUT Phil is a more complete BODYBUILDER. IMO. However, Wolf can't match up with Phil's tremendous lines and muscle shape.

Phil Heath FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lets be realistic folks!

Wolf is definitely wider than Heath, BUT Phil is a more complete BODYBUILDER. IMO. However, Wolf can't match up with Phil's tremendous lines and muscle shape.

Phil Heath FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let`s be realistic ? Then how come Vic did not win in 07 ? When is has tremendous lines and muscle shape over Jay ?

Aaaaaand it`s a matter of opinion. I prefer Wolf`s physique, bigger shoulders, gargantuan V-taper, great quads, etc...

The lighting is different, and Phil is more shredded. Wolf wins in my book. Anybody can be more shredded, but the muscle difference... that`s harder to gain.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
judging off the pics Heath wins hands down...thicker, more muscular and def better condition. Top 3 at the O

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wolf wins. better structure, more complete physique, conditioning is pretty comparable between the two. the only shot i see phil winning is the rear double bi. wolf should own the olympia crown for many years.

What? when you compare these pics the conditioning really stands out...wolf looks like hes holding a layer of water compared to Heath.