• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil Heath Wins the 2013 Mr Olympia + FULL Results!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Cedric McMillan - 12th place? Well, at his potential this is not where we all thought he's gonna place. It only depends on him if he will find the best combo of size and conditioning, coming next year. He is Mr O material! Great lines and shape.

Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Dennis Wolf must be in cloud nine with his 3rd place! Top 3 was all that he wished for (from his interviews), and it looked like he could have done better. With 8 points between him and Kai who placed 2nd, Dennis could turn back next year, and battle Phil and Kai for the title!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Baitollah Abbaspour - 16th place. This guy's quads are very similar to Tom Platz's back in 80's. He could have competed in the 212 class since he is one of the smaller/shorter bb'ers in the Open class, but he choose to fight with the big guys. He beat Lionel (10th place) at the Nordic Pro 2 weeks ago, but this time, he came in a bit off and that cost him a lot. Better luck next year!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Big Ramy. 7th place at the Olympia debut! The big talk of the year, since he won the 2013 New York Pro, beating Victor Martinez and other experienced bb'ers. He and this coach Dennis James aimed for a top 6 place, but 7th, at only 28 years old is not that bad. Watch out for the next year! This guy is literally, HULK size next to many on stage!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Branch Warren - 9th place. From 2009 to 2012 he worked with George Farah, and managed to come in great shape, placing every time in that top 6. This year, he changed the nutritionist, hiring Neil Heil, but as we saw last night, he was FAR from his best. Only 9th place for Branch, and he will have to fight hard next year to qualify and to get in the top 6 again.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Brandon Curry - 16th. Definitely he's not happy about the results since he placed 8th in 2011, BUT, the competition changed a lot over the years. He looked good, but didn't show major improvements, that at his potential, could have place him in the top 8 again, easily in my opinion. 2014 will be the year where we'll see if he manages to work on the improvements he needs to do, for a better place.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Awesome!! I admit I did not predict it but I did say he looked good last night!! :Dance:

Many congratulations to Phil Heath!! That is so awesome!!

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Well said dude. I am already making big plans for next year!! It is going to be a huge one.. Many surprises I bet. It is never hard to be surprised about Phil winning! He is amazing and really has an awesome presence on stage.

Last edited:
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Congrats to Phil 3 peat!!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Almost 100% ? Do you think Phil deserved to win by perfect scores, especially at the finals? I thought Kai was so damn close, even winning some of the mandatories, like the rear lat spread, RDB..etc.

I mean, the placings are fair IMO, I didn't look at the scorecard. Yeah, Kai was better in some poses, but Phil was overall better, that's why the 5 judges placed him 1st -> PERFECT SCORE. This might be an unaccurate way to give points, Ronnie also won in 2003 with perfect scores, but he was much ahead of the rest than Phil yuesterday but, as I've said, not the best way to give points.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
FEVER

FEVER

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phil was best at pre-judging no doubt. But after seeing finals again... in my mind kai win if we only look at the finals. He is just so much bigger. Pictures dont tell that, but the live stream does :)

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Here is my personal review of the 2013 Mr Olympia guys. It's the corrected version of what I've said in this thread for each competitor, with a few more lines, and added the prize money for each place as well.

Check it out! :)

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
This says it all!! Phil Heath wins Mr.Olympia again!

Phil wins 2013 Mrolympia

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Phil was best at pre-judging no doubt. But after seeing finals again... in my mind kai win if we only look at the finals. He is just so much bigger. Pictures don't tell that, but the live stream does :)

I agree in a way but I think Phil wins in other areas besides even though he may not be as big. I will look up the weight differences to compare just for the hell of it and post it in a few.. I had a fucking terrible time watching the stream though last night. It was so bad here. It would freeze up and then just skip ahead so it really ruined it for me. Mark my words.. if mecca ever gets big enough we will have someone there to take pictures and tweet live or possibly even stream. I cannot take going through another freaking slow stream.

So anyhow.. I thought Phil won but it was close but it was hard to really get a clear comparison with the buffering and skipping.

M

majidcg

congratulations to phil..when he walk on stage i say its done !! game over !!

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
congratulations to phil..when he walk on stage i say its done !! game over !!

I am always a huge fan of Phil and am never disappointed when he wins. I actually would be happy with whom ever wins but Phil and Ronnie have always been my favorites. I am really hoping Phil will keep wining more!

Hey Majid!! Congrats on becoming a full pledged member here now! At the rate you are going you will be a VIP soon!

FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
8th and 6th...

564582_10151906249724571_49498095_n-1.jpg

G

GreasyFox

Ramy is just huge, 8th does not do him justice imo

G

grip--banned

Banned
Phil can u tell me as u start bodybuilding at that time what was your current diet till 1 year … Plz reply is must .

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Uploadfromtaptalk1433404929111
Here is Phil Heath Today!