• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Philosopher - Microloading Madness

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Sessions look solid man! those preachers freeweight or machine?...if they are free wieght u have some good arm strength man!
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Unlucky on hitting 3 on the bench but it was still a PB so gotta be happy about that!
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Sessions look solid man! those preachers freeweight or machine?...if they are free wieght u have some good arm strength man!

I used a machine, my arm would break with that amount of weight if I did it with dumbells:keke:. Thanks for stopping by m8.

Unlucky on hitting 3 on the bench but it was still a PB so gotta be happy about that!

I'm happy with it. A pb is a pb no matter what weight youve used.
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
I didn't know you did another workout lol, Nice work on the bicep, and preacher curling some decent weight.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
We're looking forward to new PBs after the deload mate :xyxthumbs:
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Thanks for the comments guys

I'm gonna deload this week. My father is in the hospital atm nothing too serious but serious enough to keep him there for a week. I'll try to see him as much as possible along with that school is pretty hectic atm. Lots of exams and performance assessments. With all the upcomming stress training is gonna be hard so thats why I'm gonna deload this week. I'll try to do a PR attemt on the big three on wed or thursday.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Beterschap dude. I wish your dad a speedy recovery.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Hope everything goes ok and you keep on top of things buddy!
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Try to keep up some intensity, best wishes for your father.
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Had a very busy week. Lots of school stuff and I needed to help my dad. Atm his situation looks good. In a few weeks he will be fine. Tomorrow I'm gonna start training again after a week lay off. Its gonna be upper/lowerbody style for a few weeks.

Thanks for the supprt guys :xyxthumbs:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
^^ good news that your dad will be fine..take ur time with ur personal stuff then hit the gym again and hard!!
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
im glad its good news about your dad Philo!! all the best! Cant wait to see your session
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
10/27/08 - Upperbody 1
  • Bench Press:
    10x4x50kg
  • Dumbell Press:
    8x3x16kg
  • Barbell Row:
    5x5x60kg
  • Hang Cleans:
    4x5x40kg Technique practice
  • Skull crushers:
    3x8x10kg
  • Preacher Curls:
    3x8x20kg

First day and I'm pretty pleased. Got some serious DOMS atm. Today is Lowerbody day so stay tuned for more fun :D
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
^nice all around session man! keep it up!
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
10/28/08 -Lowerbody 1
  • Squat:
    5x50kg
    5x60kg
    5x70kg
    5x80kg
    5x90kg
  • Goodmornings:
    5x3x40kg
  • Pullthrough:
    3x8x40kg
  • Leg presses:
    10x40kg
    10x60kg
    10x80kg
  • Ab Machine:
    3x8x50kg

Had a good training last night. Need to work on my goodmorning technique, I wonder how peopel can do 200+ GM I find it a very hard exercises.
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
the key to being able to do heavy good mornings is to have morning glory's :spy: if you know what i mean by the last bit :keke:

Nice squats bro, i liked how you split it up from squats to leg press in the workout to give yourself enough time for the legs to recover as much as they can before hitting them on legpress :tiphat:

an overall solid workout bro, done enough with theright amount of exercises/set for some nice growth :)
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Great session man! those squats look good
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
can't wait to see you reppin' 100kg's for squats :spy:
 
A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 15, 2006
Messages
765
Points
18
Squats are looking good Phil, I like your new set up.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
nice work philo, squats look really good :xyxthumbs:
 

Similar threads

Top