• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Philosopher - Microloading Madness

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
19/02/09

  • Chin ups
    5xBW
    5xBW
    5xBW
    5x+10kg (Small grip)
    5x+10kg (Small grip)
  • Bench Presses
    5x60kg
    2x70kg
    1x75kg
    1x75kg
    1x75kg
    6x60kg
  • Dumbell Rows
    10x24kg
    10x36kg
    10x36kg
    10x36kg
  • Dips
    8xbw
    6x+10kg
    6x+10kg
  • Pushdowns
    10x35kg
    10x35kg
    10x35kg
  • Dumbell Curls
    10x12kg
    10x14kg
    8x14kg
  • Side Raises (pully machine)
    10x5kg
    10x5kg

Comments:
Would like to get my bench to the next level but atm I'm not eating close to what I should eat. Ive lost 3kg and didnt gained them back yet. Today I started with my new plan which is a great start. Hopefully I get the kg's back asap.
 
serge

serge

Member
Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2009
Messages
24
Points
1
Softcore? From now on its Hardcore!

Tomorrow its legday buddy!
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Softcore? From now on its Hardcore!

Tomorrow its legday buddy!

Good to have you here my friend! Were gonna hit it as hard as possible :headbang:
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
20/01/09

  • Deadlifts
    8x60kg
    5x80kg
    1x110kg
    1x115kg Fail!
    1x110kg
    1x110kg
  • Squats ( light )
    5x5x60kg
  • Leg extensions
    4x8x72kg
  • Staning calfraises
    3x10x110kg
  • Lying leg curl
    3x8x40kg

Comments:
Good session although my deadlifts sucked. I cant figure out how to improve it. Its by far my worst exercises. I can squat over 20kg more than I can deadlifts :S
 
serge

serge

Member
Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2009
Messages
24
Points
1
In 2009 you pull the 150kg! That s 4 sure!
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Still a great effort with the deads Philo! Nice work with the chins also
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
great workouts you have lately! sucks about the deadlift failure but you get it next time !!
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Great work as always bro :xyxthumbs:
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
To incrase your deads I would implement narrow stances squats for hip strength.
To add more comment i'd have to see the lift, depending on what level you stop at I can determine what muscles are lacking in strength.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
23/02/09

  • Bench Press
    6x60kg
    3x70kg
    1x80kg Fail
    1x75kg
    1x75kg
    7x60kg
  • Chin Ups
    6xbw+5kg
    5xbw
    5xbw
    5xbw
  • Incline Dumbell Press
    8x20kg
    6x24kg
  • Rowing (hammer machine)
    10x20kg
    10x25kg
    10x30kg
  • Incline Dumbell Curls
    3 sets of 10

Comments:
Had a good session although I need some structure. I wanted to try to train not as stuctured as I used to do but it just isnt my thing. I'm gonna add two more weeks training like this after that I will be training with a game plan all thought out and structured
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Great session Philo, nice presses :xyxthumbs:
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
24/02/09

  • Squat
    20x bar
    6x60kg
    5x80kg
    3x90kg
    1x100kg
    1x105kg
    1x110kg
  • RDL
    5x80kg
    5x80kg
    5x80kg
  • Leg Press
    8x70kg
    8x90kg
    8x110kg
    8x130kg
  • Shrugs
    10x60kg
    10x60kg
    10x60kg
  • Leg Curls
    10x35kg
    10x35kg
    10x45kg
  • Seated Calf Raises
    10x25kg
    10x45kg
    10x45kg

Comments:
Great session and pleased with the results.
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
great squats man! you will be at 115kg next week !
 
wrestling lyon

wrestling lyon

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2008
Messages
366
Points
16
solid leg session

but the onyl question i have is why the shrugs in the middle of a leg session?:wutyousay:
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Solid sessions man! and I see u have your partner sign up here! tell him to start a log!
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Great leg session Philo :xyxthumbs:
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Tomorrow I'm gonna start with a new workout routine for 8 weeks. Planned and with structure.
 

Similar threads

Top