• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Philosopher - Microloading Madness

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Nice presses philo.Rows looking good also.santasmile
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Bench looks strong Philo!
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
nice workout philo! Do you use the barbell on the supported rows?
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Nice one Phil, on the road to kicking iron ass agian.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Sweat stuff Philo! Keep at it bro :xyxthumbs:
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
10/12/2008 - Quad Zilla

  • Mobility Circuit:
  • Leg Presses:
    10x40kg
    8x80kg
    5x110kg
    3x140kg
    1x170kg
    1x190kg
    8x110kg
  • Barbell Step-Ups:
    8x40kg
    8x40kg
    8x40kg
  • GHR:
    10xBw
    10xBw
    10xBw
  • Static Hold:
    3 sets for time


Will start some light squatting next week
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Nice one bud can't wait to see you squatting agian.
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
hey philo, been awhile since i popped my head into ur training log, i used up all my download limit so my net speed is slower then 56k modem lulz

Hows training going mate and how was that 1 week off of training to recover?
some nice training sessions ur doing lately bro :tiphat:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
philo how do you do your GHR?
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Hey Phil how's the lower back recovery going man? Better I hope.
 
Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
679
Points
16
Nice session... I'm going to incorporate circuit training in my routine in the next 3 weeks
 
A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 15, 2006
Messages
765
Points
18
Were your 2009 log m8? And were are the updates you lazy bummer
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
wassup philo!!

where are your workout logs ? :spy:
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Haha sorry guys. Been really busy with school these days along with that comes a nasty enkle injury which I had for 2 years now. The docters think its chronically inflamed so they gave me Corticosteroids to speed things up. I'm almost ready with that and have to say it didnt help much. All in all it made me decide to take it 'easy' for a while. I'm still training, crossfit style to be honest which feels really good atm. If you guys want me to continue this log I will update it soon?
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
hopefully ! take it easy on your ankle and come back super strong !!
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
^^ nice to c u are still alive man! hop u recover soon from the nasty ankle injury and come back 100%...till then..speedy recovery!
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
012009 - 3 rounds for time:

  • 10 Sit-ups
  • 10 Hip & Back Extensions
  • 20 Thrusters x 30kg
  • 20 Pull-ups

  • 20 Sit-ups
  • 20 Hip & Back Extensions
  • 15 Thrusters x 30kg
  • 15 Pull-ups

  • 30 Sit-ups
  • 30 Hip & Back Extensions
  • 10 Thrusters x 30kg
  • 15 Pull-ups

Time: 21:26

Almost lost my meal after I was done. Damn this was very heavy.
 

Similar threads

Top