• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Philosopher - Microloading Madness

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Nice session.... although what are thrusters lol.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
That sounds like a horrible session dude. :p
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Dude that looks like some tiring shit seriously.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
haha...nice session Philo...that must have sucked hard :D
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Nice session man! those thrusters looked killer!
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Thanks for the comments guys. Today I had an easy day.

5km in 23:12 min
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Easy?!?! I would die doing that lol.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
You dont die that easy guys, its all in the mind :thumbsup2:

Yesterday I did some Hang cleans

Hang Cleans:
  • 2x40kg
  • 2x50kg
  • 1x55kg
  • 1x55kg
  • 1x55kg
  • 1x55kg
  • 1x55kg
  • 1x60kg Fail
  • 1x60kg Fail

Comments:
I think I failed bacause I was a bit scared to get under the weight along with that my technique could use some extra work. Today is rest day finaly
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Nice hang and cleans philo! next time you will get that 60kg!
 
A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 15, 2006
Messages
765
Points
18
Great to have you back in here. Is this crossfit less hard for you foot?
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Great to have you back in here. Is this crossfit less hard for you foot?

Its my ankle but so far so good. Some exercises still hurt but overall its ok.
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
260109

Deadlifts - Bench Press - Power Clean For time
Reps: 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1

  • 10x60kg - 10x50kg - 10x15kg
  • 9x60kg - 9x50kg - 9x15kg
  • 8x60kg - 8x50kg (Stopped doing PC because peopel were wining about me using two bars
  • 7x60kg - 7x50kg
  • 5x60kg - 5x50kg (Almost puking)
  • 3x60kg - 3x50kg (time to stop because I didnt get better)

Time: 18:57

Comments:
I'm such a sissy dammit, I should have completed the workout as it should be along with the the peopel in the gym doesnt make things easier with there whining lol.
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Dude.... awesome work in the future fuck them lash out once in anger and they will disappear. seriously I do it once a month i'll just turn to someone after a set and be like GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY WAY! and no one will mess with me that month machine clear for me and benches vacate it's awesome.

Btw awesome time too man that shit must have been intense.
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Dude.... awesome work in the future fuck them lash out once in anger and they will disappear. seriously I do it once a month i'll just turn to someone after a set and be like GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY WAY! and no one will mess with me that month machine clear for me and benches vacate it's awesome.

Btw awesome time too man that shit must have been intense.

haha yeah I should do that to discipline them! It was very intense I never thought it would be this hard after reading it so I misinterpretated big time.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Thats a intresting session Philo.
Great stuff bro :xyxthumbs:
 

Similar threads

Top