• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Philosopher - Microloading Madness

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Crazy session philo! must ve been sore all over because of speed and core activation! keep up the good work!
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
280109


For time:

  • 15 Handstand push-ups
  • 1 L Pull-up
  • 13 Handstand push-ups
  • 3 L Pull-ups
  • 11 Handstand push-ups
  • 5 L Pull-ups
  • 9 Handstand push-ups
  • 7 L Pull-ups
  • 7 Handstand push-ups
  • 9 L Pull-ups
  • 5 Handstand push-ups
  • 11 L Pull-ups
  • 3 Handstand push-ups
  • 13 L Pull-ups
  • 1 Handstand push-up
  • 15 L Pull-ups

Time: 24:14

Comments:
Damn those L pull-ups are heavy but a great exercises. Overall pretty pleased with this session dint rush it but kept a good tempo.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
^nice session man! looks intense!
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Well that session is not for the mortals:gaysign:
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Nice work Phil but on the handstand pushups did you actually do a balancing handstand or, did you leaning or feet aginst a wall and do them.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
280109


For time:

  • 15 Handstand push-ups
  • 1 L Pull-up
  • 13 Handstand push-ups
  • 3 L Pull-ups
  • 11 Handstand push-ups
  • 5 L Pull-ups
  • 9 Handstand push-ups
  • 7 L Pull-ups
  • 7 Handstand push-ups
  • 9 L Pull-ups
  • 5 Handstand push-ups
  • 11 L Pull-ups
  • 3 Handstand push-ups
  • 13 L Pull-ups
  • 1 Handstand push-up
  • 15 L Pull-ups

Time: 24:14

Comments:
Damn those L pull-ups are heavy but a great exercises. Overall pretty pleased with this session dint rush it but kept a good tempo.

Badass :bball:
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Nice work Phil but on the handstand pushups did you actually do a balancing handstand or, did you leaning or feet aginst a wall and do them.

Feet against the wall which was already pretty hard
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Updates? :bball:
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
homoswitch-1.gif
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Hey Philo buddy, hows training going mate
I hope things are going great in life aswel
keep us updated mate :2:
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Haha been sick for a week and extremely busy at school but I still find the time to go to the gym.

Yesterday:

  • Squat
    20x bar
    10x40kg
    10x60kg
    5x80kg
    3x90kg
    1x100kg
  • RDL
    8x40kg
    8x60kg
    8x80kg
  • Leg Extensions
    10x55kg
    10x65kg
    10x75kg
  • Leg Curls (One Leg)
    10x15kg
    10x15kg
    10x15kg
  • Standing Calf Raise
    10x120kg
    10x120kg
    10x120kg
  • Sitting Calf Raise
    10x35kg
    10x35kg
    10x35kg

comments:
Lost 2.5 kg while I was sick along with that a lot of strength.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Congrats on the workout man
dont worry bout the weight you'll gain it back man!
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Nice looking session philo! big squats!
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Great session Philo...you´ll gain that weight and strenght back in no time :xyxthumbs:
 

Similar threads

Top