• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Philosopher - Microloading Madness

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Yesterdays workout!

Chest/Schoulders/Triceps

  • MP
    15x20kg
    8x40kg
    6x50kg Pushpress
    8x40kg
    6x50kg Pushpress
    8x40kg
  • Inlc DB bench
    3x8x22kg
  • Machine Fly's
    3x12x60kg
  • Skull Crushers
    3x10x14kg
  • Rope pushdown
    3x15x35kg

Done! Nice session nothing special.
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
good session philo. nice effort on those mp's for sure:2:
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
good workout man! skullcrushers really build some muscle on my tri's for a while but now they don't really help no more..
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Strong session there philo!
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Back/Biceps

  • Pullups - BOR Combo
    8x60kg BOR
    10xBW Pull-up
    8x60kg BOR
    10xBW Pull-up
    8x60kg BOR
    8xBW Pull-up
    8x60kg BOR
    6xBW Pull-up
  • Seated rows
    3x10x50kg
  • Incl DB curls
    3x12x14kg
  • Cable Curls
    3x15x35kg

Pretty descent session today! Happy with it. Knee still ist better at all :S
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Good back session man, very intense
 
KurtyJ99

KurtyJ99

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2008
Messages
112
Points
16
I do a very similar split, looking good man.
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
nice pullups mate:2: ur sessions seem to be going well atm.
 
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
pull ups are one of the backbone exercises of a good solid back, great to see that you like them too :) train hard
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Thanks guys. Workouts are going great atm! A bit dissapointed tho because my knee isnt feeling better at all. I should go back to the doc because this cant be good. I want to squat again :(

Yesterdays session

Chest/Schoulders/Triceps

  • DB Presses
    15x16kg
    5x28kg
    3x30kg
    3x30kg
    3x30kg
  • Floor Presses
    5x70kg
    2x80kg
    2x80kg
  • DB Fly's
    2x15x14kg
  • Side Laterals
    3x10x12kg
  • Bent over Leterals
    3x15x6kg
  • BB Triceps Ext
    3x8x35kg
  • Pushdowns
    2x15x55kg

Really bombed out on the floor presses. Those DB presses had taken their toll. Usually I can do around 10kg more.
 
X

Xiva

Banned
Joined
Oct 13, 2009
Messages
824
Points
16
Looking good! - To bad you cant squat :(

But great floor presses.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
good amount of presses in there man!, keep up the tough work.
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Chest/Schoulders/Triceps

  • Incl BB Press
    10x40kg
    6x55kg
    6x55kg
    6x55kg
  • CableFlyes
    3x12x35kg
  • Decline machine Press
    2x10x25kg
  • Seated Side Laterals
    3x10x10kg
  • Bent over Leterals
    3x15x6kg
  • Skull Crushers
    3x8x14kg
  • Reverse Pushdowns
    2x15x35kg

That was it! Overall a good session.
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
good workout philo! you keep rocking dem weights boi

put 5 more kg's on the inc. bb press. we both know u could push them, stop being lazy :D
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
good workout philo! you keep rocking dem weights boi

put 5 more kg's on the inc. bb press. we both know u could push them, stop being lazy :D

haha your right! thanks mate!
 
X

Xiva

Banned
Joined
Oct 13, 2009
Messages
824
Points
16
Good workout Phil.

May i come with a suggestion?

Why dont you put your rear delt exercise (bent over lateral raises) at your back day? - Rear delt is activatet and many forms of rows/pulling exercise and therefor it would be a good idea to put it at your back day.
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Strong pressing there Philo!
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Good workout Phil.

May i come with a suggestion?

Why dont you put your rear delt exercise (bent over lateral raises) at your back day? - Rear delt is activatet and many forms of rows/pulling exercise and therefor it would be a good idea to put it at your back day.

Your absolutely right and I was just thinking about it since most row exercises end up with a burning sensation in the rear delts area because they arent fully recvovered in stead of feeling the lats propperly. Thanks for the input mate
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Back/Traps/Biceps

  • Pullup
    10xBW
    10xBW
    8xBW
  • T-Bar Rows
    10x20kg
    10x40kg
    6x55kg
    6x65kg
  • Seated DB Shrugs
    3x15x22kg
  • Incl DB curls
    3x12x14kg
  • Preacher Curls
    3x10x35kg

That was it for today!
 

Similar threads

Top