• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Philosopher - Microloading Madness

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Just fucking lift!!





:eek:
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
nice pullups philo! overall a solid back and bi session. although i prolly would do more for back myself, and less bicep work.
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
solid session philo. good pullups!
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
@Bulk: Beachboys ftw :p. Nah just kidding didnt had much time because I had to work thats why.

@Iron: thanks!
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Just got back from a few days off with my girlfriend. Went to the sea which was great so I didnt train yesterday. Next week school is gonna start again so I will be pretty busy but wont stop training nor logging. I keep you guys updated!
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Back/Traps/Bicep

  • DB Rows
    3x10x30kg
  • Lat Pulldowns
    3x8x50kg
  • Hammer Machine Rows
    3x10x35kg
  • DB Shrugs
    4x12x24kg
  • Bent over laterals
    3x10x7kg
  • Hammer Curls
    3x12x12kg
  • Machine Curls
    2x15x15kg


Started cutting yesterday so well see how it goes.
 

Similar threads

Top