• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phoenix pro - pics vids and news!

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Liberatore!!

Last edited:
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hide!!

Last edited:
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Official Finals Places!

IFFB Arizona Pro Final Results

Winner- 1st Place: Troy Alves- $10,000

2nd- Hidetada Yamagishi -$4,000

3rd- Ed Nunn -$3,000

4th- Marcus Haley -$2,000

5th- Alfonso Del Rio -$1,000

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jeff Long Finals!!

Last edited:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great show considering none of the top pros competing... Troy looks so awesome... his best showing ever IMO. I am very happy for Jeff too he finally looked something close to do justice to his talent.
I think its the lighting of the show... just like that famous English Grand Pre, its been a fluke and the organizers got perfect lighting for a BBing show.... theres no way so many (as Dilated put it) B-list BBers look that great!!!

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ed Nun was not at his best, Troy was IMO... I would have been alright if either of these two won... I dont think Hide deserved the position he got a gift... I dont think he deserved to be in top 5 let alone 2nd!
Anywas as good as the BBers did at prejuding the ehhem "reality" showed at the Finals when the lighting and stuff did not work for the adavantage of these guys!