• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phoenix pro - pics vids and news!

oldez

oldez

I don't think anyone was any good. Nobody was really ripped. Soft glutes and soft hams.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
From that lineup Troy really deserved the win, even though I thought Ed's gonna win easily here, but too bad he showed up softer than the previous show where he placed 2nd. I don't know how Hide got 2nd, but all in all is good for my top 6 predictions lol!

Alfonso has a huge 58" inch waist, and imo doesn't matter how much "mass" or "condition" you have, guys like him with huge waists that have a structure of a rugby player, or a strongman should not be rewarded, never. BBing should be about shape, small waists, proportions, v tapers, then mass+condition. Sucks to see physiques like his, or Paco's getting rewarded.

I'm glad to see Alvisi placing 9th though haha. Liberatore finally placed ahead of him, 8th. When the show is not sponsored by Gaspari he doesn't have the same "luck" haha.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
From that lineup Troy really deserved the win, even though I thought Ed's gonna win easily here, but too bad he showed up softer than the previous show where he placed 2nd. I don't know how Hide got 2nd, but all in all is good for my top 6 predictions lol!

Alfonso has a huge 58" inch waist, and imo doesn't matter how much "mass" or "condition" you have, guys like him with huge waists that have a structure of a rugby player, or a strongman should not be rewarded, never. BBing should be about shape, small waists, proportions, v tapers, then mass+condition. Sucks to see physiques like his, or Paco's getting rewarded.

I'm glad to see Alvisi placing 9th though haha. Liberatore finally placed ahead of him, 8th. When the show is not sponsored by Gaspari he doesn't have the same "luck" haha.

I agree bro Spanish bodybuilders are disgusting. (not you msvf1)

YES! ALVISI got the place he deserves!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
2yvjgh0-1.jpg

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Great Light at the prejusdging, Troy totally deserved his spot and looked awesome.

Great work COACH , thank you so much bro.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I know the posing routines are not judged anymore, but after watching this vid, Hide deserved 2nd at least for his classic posing. Awesome.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I know the posing routines are not judged anymore, but after watching this vid, Hide deserved 2nd at least for his classic posing. Awesome.

Totally agree. What a great routine and physique to match to bad he wasn't shredded although he was better than 90% of the competitors this way.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pakman88

pakman88

Troy's lower body is just too weak to be winning shows, even though Ed was a bit off he still is much more impressive

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hide in first after prejudging, lmao. Bodybuilding is a joke sometimes.

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Chris Aceto Pics!!

Troy's Phoenix Hotel Pics Saturday Morning.

IMG2011082700090-1.jpg

IMG2011082700086-1.jpg

phoenixfrontdb-1.jpg

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Those pictures right there is the best troy ever. Ive never seen him that hard from behind.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ I agree. Bobybuilding is made for 35+ people.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
^^^^

Msvf1 speaks the truth.