• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phoenix pro - pics vids and news!

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Those pictures right there is the best troy ever. Ive never seen him that hard from behind.

I said it as soon as Coach put the first videos up that this was the best Troy ever... those pictures look out of this world because sunlight from a side angle always produces dramatic muscle separation afect... you are the artisitic type you would know why but IMO sunlight in those pictures adds to the awesomeness as much as Troy does :)

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I said it as soon as Coach put the first videos up that this was the best Troy ever... those pictures look out of this world because sunlight from a side angle always produces dramatic muscle separation afect... you are the artisitic type you would know why but IMO sunlight in those pictures adds to the awesomeness as much as Troy does :)

I understand that but his glutes werent that tight on stage