• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Respected Member #8 Q80_Musclehead

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Creator, he helps out a lot around here and is a very superb poster. He's extremely intelligent and doesn't let the minor things get to him. He's extremely strong outside and inside. He picks you up when you feel down and is honest when trying to help. I believe he deserves, "Respected."

Just make out with him already!

:p

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If those three are the options, then Creator.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks for having my name up there and the support from the members :tiphat: ,
its only mods can still vote yeah?

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Honored to be considered. Thanks to all :tiphat:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
whoever gets it will be a great addition to the new usergroup, and whoever gets it next time will be happy to be aboard :tiphat:

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Creater and Driddz. They both are GREAT members. I can't vote which one but I think they both cover different areas equally. Creator is definitely knowledgeable in the bodybuilding area nad Driddz is in the competitive aspect!

Agree'd also Bulkboy's another great nominee imo.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Creator and DriDDeRz are the deserving!!
DriDDeRz .. congrats you have all my unconditional support!!!

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
I DO think that the respected members should be current posters (although i think Q80 deserves it, ive seen his posts here and back on BBD), I think Dridders Creator and Arcane should get the spots :xyxthumbs:

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
there's not many people id say deserve that status i think those that deserve something higher than VIP status are already MODERATORS, a la rocky, flex, ironslave, ect.

if i had to pick a VIP member for the RESPECTED status, i wouldnt honestly have a clue

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Creater and Driddz. They both are GREAT members. I can't vote which one but I think they both cover different areas equally. Creator is definitely knowledgeable in the bodybuilding area nad Driddz is in the competitive aspect!

Agree'd also Bulkboy's another great nominee imo.

Creator and DriDDeRz are the deserving!!
DriDDeRz .. congrats you have all my unconditional support!!!

I DO think that the respected members should be current posters (although i think Q80 deserves it, ive seen his posts here and back on BBD), I think Dridders Creator and Arcane should get the spots :xyxthumbs:

thanks heaps as for the support guys i really appreciate it guys :tiphat:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the draws tomorrow :hyperguy:
can't wait to knows to gets it
best of luck to all :tiphat: