• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, William Bonac and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles and many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In the bodybuilding forums!

• musclemecca does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
King Bodybuilding Labs

Rich Piana Bodybuilding Bio

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
VIP
Author
Rich Piana Bodybuilding Bio

Rich Piana.jpg

Rich Piana started bodybuilding at age 11! He was very heavily influenced by Bill Cambra. Rich is not just a bodybuilder but also an actor! He was on Scrubs and Ripley's believe it or not. He also was in Tim Muriello and Rich Piana Interviews and Mutant, Leaving Humanity Behind. Rich Piana even did stunts in Tim Burtons Planet Of The Apes!

What I really like about Rich Piana is that he is straight up about his steroid use. He admits that he started steroids at about 18!

Birth date:September 9, 1971
Born in California
Competition Weight: 270lb
Off-Season Weight: 290lb

Married to Sara Piana
sara-heimis-piana.jpg

Rich Piana Bodybuilding Competitions:
2009 NPC Sacramento Pro - 1st
2009 NPC Border States Classic XXX Bodybuilding, Fitness & Figure Championships - 1st
2009 NPC Border States Classic XXX Bodybuilding, Fitness & Figure Championships - 1st
2003 NPC USA Championships - 11th
1999 NPC USA Championships - 7th

Rich Piana:
1dayumay” - People need to understand it not only represents fitness or bodybuilding, it represents whatever your goal in life might be! Accomplishing your dreams! Never give up! Work every day believing you can and will accomplish your goal!

I’m going to slowly change this industry… Actually turn it upside down!

Check Back Soon as we will be adding much more on Rich Piana!

Last edited by a moderator:

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Rich Piana shows the correct way of performing certain basic exercises along with the common mistakes many athletes make.

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The legendary Rich Piana (RIP), 2 weeks out from the 1998 Mr California(1st place).

FB_IMG_1618311894673.jpeg

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Here's Rich Piana after synthol.

12598974_484603121741221_1631827190_n-300x300.jpeg