• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
steroids24h.com

RIP Dallas McCarver

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Very sad news. Dallas McCarver Pro IFBB and runner up of the 2017 Arnold Classic Ohio passed away today.

:(

[#]Dallas McCarver[/#]

Dallas_McCarver_Death.jpg

rip champion.

Last edited by a moderator:

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
from rxmuscle fb page

BREAKING NEWS: According to several highly credible sources, we sadly report that Dallas McCarver passed away a few hours ago. We are awaiting further details (as they are mixed) but we can confirm that Dallas is no longer with us.

Dave Palumbo will be live shortly to discuss this developing story.

We are shocked and saddened by this and pass our immediate thoughts and condolences to Dallas McCarver's family and loved ones.

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
from rxmuscle fb page

BREAKING NEWS: According to several highly credible sources, we sadly report that Dallas McCarver passed away a few hours ago. We are awaiting further details (as they are mixed) but we can confirm that Dallas is no longer with us.

Dave Palumbo will be live shortly to discuss this developing story.

We are shocked and saddened by this and pass our immediate thoughts and condolences to Dallas McCarver's family and loved ones.
No fucking way

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca
Staff member
Staff
I am not going to share this until it is confirmed but I hope this is not true..

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i hope too talk but if you see istagram you will see this sad news

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca
Staff member
Staff
This is the worst fucking news. I am in tears over this.

We are going to do something huge for Dallas. Some kind of huge memorial or something. What a loss.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca
Staff member
Staff
Thanks so much UB for letting us know. I usually try to keep up on this stuff so I can post on it right away but I totally missed this.

What a terrible day. I cannot imagine what his family is going through.

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
This is the worst fucking news. I am in tears over this.

We are going to do something huge for Dallas. Some kind of huge memorial or something. What a loss.
I would like to do what I can to help please let me know. Your not alone in tears brother

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
I literally had this kid as the 2nd coming the new Jay Cutler. I just don't want to believe it.

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks so much UB for letting us know. I usually try to keep up on this stuff so I can post on it right away but I totally missed this.

What a terrible day. I cannot imagine what his family is going through.
talk, today is another black day for bodybuilding world. for me it was very hard to write this post. i met him last year in barcellona and i saw him on stage for the first time and i was impressed by him

i can only say "rip big dallas".