• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

RIP George Peterson

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Very sad news...

George Peterson died today.

Rip George.

RIP George Peterson

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Very sad news...

George Peterson died today.

Rip George.

FB IMG 1633552770533

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
Thanks so much bro. So sad. I was just about to post it.

I'm going to post more in awhile.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Reactions: underbody and KaiGold
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
RIP

Reactions: underbody, KaiGold and TalkAdmin
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
George Da Bull Peterson passed away only a few days before the 2021 Olympia. George Peterson was only 37 years old and is well known in the Classic Physique and 212 bodybuilding classes. We do not know how George passed at this time. Condolences to George Peterson's family and friends. RIP George Peterson.

George Peterson RIP

Reactions: ArnoldS and KaiGold
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
RIP George .. right before the o. Tragic.

Reactions: ArnoldS
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Holy shit man, just no!

May he rest in peace..

Reactions: underbody, KaiGold and TalkAdmin
ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Seems like it never stops. No other sport in the world has deaths like this.

Rip.

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
More on this sad event. This will get some tears in your eyes.

This was Justin Miller on IG.

“I’m in shock. I’m scared. I’m sad. I’m in disbelief. Freaked out. I’m completely devasted. My hands are trembling as I type this. It feels like a nightmare…but at the same time I know its real.
Ricky @new_england_muscle_media and I just cleaned out George’s room to bring his belongings home to his mom and sister. We are so freaked out….Im literally shaking. Can’t stop my hands from shaking. Haven’t cried yet…just still in shock.
Here is what we know. George looked amazing! Felt amazing! He was so inspiring last night. Said things both on and off camera that gave Ricky and I chills. He was so on point mentally and physically. George was energetic, strong lifting the whole gym last night. Inspired. Passionate. Focused. The best version of George at any contest both mentally and physically I have ever seen.
I went to amateur prejudging early this morning while Ricky worked on the next episode to put it out before tomorrow’s press conference.
I arrived back at noon and couldn’t reach George. He wouldn’t answer his door. We got a security guard to open his room and we found him face down mostly cold. Called 911 and followed their instructions did chest compressions until more security came and took over CPR, followed minutes later by the EMT’s.
They couldn’t save him….apparently it had been several hours he was gone. I pleaded them to keep trying but eventually they talked me down saying hes been gone for awhile.
I have hundreds of messages and I heard there are reports out in social media of it but I haven’t looked yet.
I don’t know what to do or say.
George was my closest friend. I can’t believe he’s gone. I just can’t believe it.
We dont know what happened.
Heart attack? Stroke? We don’t know and won’t know until his autopsy is completed.
He looked and felt healthy and was in great spirits.
I was going to disable comments for obvious reasons and trolls and I may still…but for now I will able them.
Please be respectful of this great man and his family.
I wish I knew what to say.
Please keep his soul and his family in your prayers.
I love you George!
I’ll live with you in my heart for the rest of my days on this Earth.” – Justin Miller.

Reactions: TalkAdmin
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Samir Bannout:
"Truly sad to see George Peterson leave us so soon… @ only 37 years ..may he R.I.P.
I blame his passing on the new coaching system… we really need to stop those unqualified coaches… that’s completely unacceptable. George was one wonderful human being n losing him just like that, upsets me 100x more!!“

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff