• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Road to competitions!

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Victor's arms workout with a Russian pro bodybuilder Sergey Shelestov & a women's bodybuilder Olga Permina.


 
Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
I hope we will see Sergio Oliva Jr getting better and better and eventually win the Mr O.
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
At he fit expo in chicago

18402644_10158483866035276_3706315927363-1.jpg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Mike O'Hearn is looking great for a 48 y/o natty. :cool2:
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
191ea6214363563b64b2cfccc1fda0ef-1.jpg



Lukas wylse will compete in tampa 3 weeks out!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
ed77271c7a057ff9efa52bac0386c396-1.jpg


Hunter labrada road to dallas npc
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
527f6054ad9499303c3d2160bb65dfcd-1.jpg


Luca pennazzato pro ifbb road to vancuver pro ifbb 2017!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
e1be7bd1b6376f25d375bbd85792ee2b-1.jpg


Petar Klancir road to new york pro!
 
R

rz3300

Banned
Joined
Jul 6, 2016
Messages
677
Points
0
Victor's arms appear to get bigger every time I see him, or maybe I just forget every time and then am reshocked to see them. Either way, I hope I can get to like a tenth of those one day, but probably not.
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Oleg kristian vaga is officially an athlete of team Stones ! I am pleased to announce his coming in the team after three weeks of professional collaboration!




・・・
New trunk from @broactivewear so did some posing in the morning sun in front of the beast ? 3 weeks ago, straight after Malta Diamond Cup me and @mauro_sassi_team_stones started a collaboration for the future. I kindly asked Mauro what did I do wrong since I didn't win, and he has been following me twice a week since then to bring out the best possible package I can for Lisbon. Now at 112kg and 4 weeks out of Lisbon i am already drier and harder thanks to Mauro ? I have great respect for Mauro and I know we will accomplish great things now and in the future ?


a89c0c576db3c943f22fddb90d5a6c3e-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Oleg kristian vaga is officially an athlete of team Stones ! I am pleased to announce his coming in the team after three weeks of professional collaboration!




・・・
New trunk from @broactivewear so did some posing in the morning sun in front of the beast  3 weeks ago, straight after Malta Diamond Cup me and @mauro_sassi_team_stones started a collaboration for the future. I kindly asked Mauro what did I do wrong since I didn't win, and he has been following me twice a week since then to bring out the best possible package I can for Lisbon. Now at 112kg and 4 weeks out of Lisbon i am already drier and harder thanks to Mauro  I have great respect for Mauro and I know we will accomplish great things now and in the future 


a89c0c576db3c943f22fddb90d5a6c3e-1.jpg

looking good!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
6762134749d0e78731b4e17e3fc7fdd5-1.jpg


Hunter labrada
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
502bcda9e224496970d4dbe942b37310-1.jpg


5 weeks out! For hunter labrada!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
hunter labrada in the gym road to npc show!


 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Episode 7 of my prep series is live! This weeks episode contains a shoulders and triceps workout, grocery shopping and meal prep, and me signing my contract with GASP!

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Similar threads

Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
116
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
231
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
134
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
297
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Top