- Thread starter
- #221
underbody
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Sep 9, 2006
- Messages
- 23,530
- Points
- 138
Victor's arms workout with a Russian pro bodybuilder Sergey Shelestov & a women's bodybuilder Olga Permina.
Last edited by a moderator:
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
I hope too!I hope we will see Sergio Oliva Jr getting better and better and eventually win the Mr O.
I hope too!I hope we will see Sergio Oliva Jr getting better and better and eventually win the Mr O.

48?Mike O'Hearn is looking great for a 48 y/o natty.![]()
Oleg kristian vaga is officially an athlete of team Stones ! I am pleased to announce his coming in the team after three weeks of professional collaboration!
・・・
New trunk from @broactivewear so did some posing in the morning sun in front of the beast 3 weeks ago, straight after Malta Diamond Cup me and @mauro_sassi_team_stones started a collaboration for the future. I kindly asked Mauro what did I do wrong since I didn't win, and he has been following me twice a week since then to bring out the best possible package I can for Lisbon. Now at 112kg and 4 weeks out of Lisbon i am already drier and harder thanks to Mauro I have great respect for Mauro and I know we will accomplish great things now and in the future
![]()
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.