• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Road to competitons

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
07fd9afd4cd974f4193c9dff24e264d1-1.jpg


Antonie vaillant
He looks good. I wonder what the weight on those dumbbells is?
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Stefan Havlik 1 day out of the Golden State pro show in Sacramento CA.

11870684_10156039999775121_8514868352117-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Top 5 Bodybuilding Results - IFBB Golden State Pro!
5th Place - Jon Anderson
4th Place - Robert Piotkowicz
3rd -Stefan Havlik
2nd - Manuel Romero
1st - Cedric McMillan

11866222_10153541342919621_1006834175923-1.jpg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^ Yeah I agree, but I think and hope he will peak for the O.
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Stefan Havlik 1 day out of the San Antonio pro

11898591_10156062624580121_4157050543617-1.jpg
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
7218714607d21503c5603adc12e41c5c-1.jpg


7 weeks out from pro debut dusty hanshaw
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Those are some serious guns on Fedorov!
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Team Menace athlete Iranian Hadi Zare in full offseason mode

1779702_10156105101620121_29383848929474-1.jpg
 
1

111kg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2015
Messages
183
Points
18
Branch Warren outranked Cedric at IFBB Atlantic City. Many people bash Branch Warren for his torn phisique, but if you ask me, he was in his best shape ever.

 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Here you can see gabriele andriulli pro ifbb in offseason
43d53e09a32b690968ede2b65e0e6e4c-1.jpg
de956c6ea6ecfd0f206299ce07e99b54-1.jpg
 

Similar threads

Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
114
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
229
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
132
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
266
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Top