KaiGold
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Apr 10, 2014
- Messages
- 4,464
- Points
- 108
He looks good. I wonder what the weight on those dumbbells is?![]()
Antonie vaillant
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
He looks good. I wonder what the weight on those dumbbells is?![]()
Antonie vaillant
Tell you what, looks like more than twice what my wife weighs.He looks good. I wonder what the weight on those dumbbells is?![]()
Antonie vaillant
He looks good. I wonder what the weight on those dumbbells is?![]()
Antonie vaillant
I wouldn't know anything about 200lb dumbbells.He looks good. I wonder what the weight on those dumbbells is?![]()
Antonie vaillant
they look like 200´s
I was thinking same think. I hope to see him in better shape in vegas!Not in greta shape but ok.
Antonie vaillant will compete at lou ferrigno classic 2015!He looks good. I wonder what the weight on those dumbbells is?![]()
Antonie vaillant
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.