- Thread starter
- #201
_ROBERTiNHO_
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 17, 2007
- Messages
- 960
- Points
- 16
Yep Natzo, just another little Wendler's bitch haha
Thanks Iron! I hope so.
Thanks Iron! I hope so.
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.


Nice pb man! strong bench for your BW
damn!! 126kg bench at 64 kg? wtf dude, very strong
Why no MP's?
So you're basically benching 2x of your bodyweight? Thats crazy!
Keep up your awesomeness![]()
Nice PB!!
Although with shoulder problems might be worth doing some prehab/rehab shoulder stuff to keep it healthy.
Fuck that's an awesome bench. I'm aiming for 2 x bw aswell but that's over 180kg for me.![]()
Robert Strong would be a good name for you of perhaps Robert Powers


I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.