• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Rob's Log

_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
Freako and Xiva: cheers:borat:
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
nice benching and curls rob:2: keep it up!:)
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Very impressive rob, rows look awesome, solid overall sessions!
 
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
Squat - deload
2x3@130kg

Pullup
warm-up
4@bw+45kg>>>PB
3@bw+45kg
10@bw
10@bw

Light leg curl, abs and calves.
 
X

Xiva

Banned
Joined
Oct 13, 2009
Messages
824
Points
16
Deload is boring, 130kg deload squat, i like :)
 
JoaoT

JoaoT

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2009
Messages
324
Points
18
Crazy Bent over row! Nice one!
 
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
Bulky: thanks! I like to curl :)

Vegeta: Thanks! I like to row too :)

Xiva: yeah, boring but necessary.

João: thanks! It's been a long time since the last time I did it, maybe 2 years ago.
 
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
Did some light bench session today, some front and lateral raises and wrist curls.:shakefist:

Thursday, next session, I'll hit some deads, light deads, and heavy rows, so stay tuned:thumbsup2:
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
sweet pullups man :) you could 5 rep 40kg easy which is a pullup dream of mine. that pretty much makes u my idol right now lol. keep it up.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
great job Rob.


@Picle: I'll video a 6 rep + 40 kg pullup just to be your idol.. someday.. xoxo
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
sweet pullups man :) you could 5 rep 40kg easy which is a pullup dream of mine. that pretty much makes u my idol right now lol. keep it up.

So, you're dreaming of me? lol

great job Rob.


@Picle: I'll video a 6 rep + 40 kg pullup just to be your idol.. someday.. xoxo

Thank you!

Can i grab the camera?:turborun:

:iough: Could you grab mine too?:techn9ne:

Can we have a non-deload update soon bro? ;)

Sure Sir, next week I'll test my max repetition.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
:iough: Could you grab mine too?:techn9ne:

If you come to Portugal, it would be a pleasure to train with you.

or if I go to Brazil... are you from Sao Paulo? I want to go there.
 
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
If you come to Portugal, it would be a pleasure to train with you.

or if I go to Brazil... are you from Sao Paulo? I want to go there.

Yep, I live in a city called Campinas, 100km from São Paulo. I was born in São Paulo. If you come here just call me baby:borat:
 
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
Deadlift
warm-up
3@130kg
3@140kg
3@150kg
Fuck deload
1@180kg
0@200kg
0@200kg-failed on both attempts, grip is a main issue due to smooth bar. 180kg felt very easy, so I'll assume my 1RM at 190kg for 5/3/1 and get some straps. But I'm not at my best shape on the deadlift, last year I pulled 210kg, I hope to achieve that mark with 2 cycles of 5/3/1.


Bent over row
6@90kg
6@110kg
6@110kg

Low row
2x12

Facepull
2x15

Shrug
2x25

Leg curl and calves.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Good session rob, 200kg at your weight is awesome bro!
 
Top