- Thread starter
- #161
_ROBERTiNHO_
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 17, 2007
- Messages
- 960
- Points
- 16
Freako and Xiva: cheers

Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

keep it up!
great job Rob.
@Picle: I'll video a 6 rep + 40 kg pullup just to be your idol.. someday.. xoxo

Can i grab the camera?![]()
sweet pullups manyou could 5 rep 40kg easy which is a pullup dream of mine. that pretty much makes u my idol right now lol. keep it up.
great job Rob.
@Picle: I'll video a 6 rep + 40 kg pullup just to be your idol.. someday.. xoxo
Can i grab the camera?![]()
Can we have a non-deload update soon bro?![]()
:iough: Could you grab mine too?:techn9ne:
So, you're dreaming of me? lol

If you come to Portugal, it would be a pleasure to train with you.
or if I go to Brazil... are you from Sao Paulo? I want to go there.

yes but completely non homo, and only of your back.![]()
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.